IGNORED

Cryptocurrency thread

phart010

I'm going to give you guys a tip. Buy some Nxt if you can get it and then buy anything you can for the NXT Drop asset.

This asset is the very first NFT ever created. How do I know? Well, I was part of the Nxt community right after launch and I was a highly active member. I was there when the internal, Asset Exchange was launch and an artist came up with the concept of "proportionally selling ownership rights to a piece of art as an asset."

The term "Non-Fungible Token" hadn't been defined yet and wouldn't be for years to come. Suffice to say, this was the conceptual genesis of what would become the NFT because Nxt was the coin that broke ground in that regard.

I'm posting this now because I made a couple of posts in the last year on social media as "history lessons". Someone reached out to me recently and generously thanked me for the info and mentioned he might be in touch. He told me, at some point, the intent was to pull together various important history points of crypto, and NXT Drop was going to be spot-lighted in his material. Subsequently, after that discussion many of these assets for sale were bought up, which is of interest because nobody has paid attention to this asset in years.

At a minimum, grab an asset or two (should cost less than $1-2) and own a piece of legit history. However, if this gets a wider audience, people may start putting big prices on the bid book just to own a piece of history.

100% disclaimer-- I am the major holder of this asset  because I could tell it was the start of "history". When I sold off my crypto assets in 2017, Nxt wasn't worth much and no one noticed this asset. I'm glad. I wasn't going to dump my shares just to get $2, so I just left them in my account.

Some shares are for sale now, but if this blows up, you might be able to turn a nice little profit. I'll probably be listing some of my shares in the coming week. I recommend downloading the client and exploring it. I'm going to redownload the client and set up a few sell posts. I have 10k Nxt from someone buying some old assets I had posted for this. If you'd like some Nxt or would like to buy direct, reach out to me.

I know this isn't a crypto "for sale" thread, but I honestly think this could be an Asset/NFT that might explode because many account holders might have lost their seeds and who won't want to own a piece of NFT history if/when it's discovered at large.

Edited by RH
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, OptOut said:

People uninterested in spending money on JPEGs, as opposed to right-clicking? 🤔

Context, man. Context.

If you're in here, you probably care about crypto. And if you're into crypto, there's a reasonable chance you are at least intrigued by the NFTs. Today I don't care so much about these things (as far as holding them as investments) but I still find yhe history interesting and if you'rr into any form of crypto-collecting, it's a good asset to hold.

4 minutes ago, RH said:

Context, man. Context.

If you're in here, you probably care about crypto. And if you're into crypto, there's a reasonable chance you are at least intrigued by the NFTs. Today I don't care so much about these things (as far as holding them as investments) but I still find yhe history interesting and if you'rr into any form of crypto-collecting, it's a good asset to hold.

Speaking of holding... 👀 That 2017 liquidation tho 💀

15 minutes ago, RH said:

Context, man. Context.

Oh no, I'm only here for the memes and people losing money, lol! 😅

There's only ONE coin I'm all in on...

In Opt we trust! 😇

7 hours ago, RH said:

I'm going to give you guys a tip. Buy some Nxt if you can get it and then buy anything you can for the NXTDrop asset.

This asset is the very first NFT ever created. How do I know? Well, I was part of the Nxt comunity right after launch and I was a highly active member. I was there when the internal, Asset Exchange was launch and an artist came up with the concept of "proportionally selling ownership rights to a piece of art as an asset."

The term "Non-Fungible Token" hadn't been defined yet and wouldn't be for years to come. Suffice to say, this was the conceptual genesis of what would become the NFT because Nxt was the coin that broke ground in that regard.

I'm posting this now because I made a couple of posts in the last year on social media as "history lessons". Someone reached out to me recently and generously thanked me for the info and mentioned he might be in touch. He told me, at some point, the intent was to pull together various important history points of crypto, and NXTDrop was going to be spot-lighted in his material. Subsequently, after that discussion many of these assets for sale were bought up, which is of interest because nobody has paid attention to this asset in years.

At a minimum, grab an asset or two (should cost less than $1-2) and own a piece of legit history. However, if this gets a wider audience, people may start putting big prices on the bid book just to own a piece of history.

100% disclaimer-- I am the major holder of this asset  because I could tell it was the start of "history". When I sold off my crypto assets in 2017, Nxt wasn't worth much and no one noticed this asset. I'm glad. I wasn't going to dump my shares just to get $2, so I just left them in my account.

Some shares are for sale now, but if this blows up, you might be able to turn a nice little profit. I'll probably be listing some of my shares in the coming week. I recommend downloading the client and exploring it. I'm going to redownload the client and set up a few sell posts. I have 10k Nxt from someone buying some old assets I had posted for this. If you'd like some Nxt or would like to buy direct, reach out to me.

I know this isn't a crypto "for sale" thread, but I honestly think this could be an Asset/NFT that might explode because many account holders might have lost their seeds and who won't want to own a piece of NFT history if/when it's discovered at large.

Oh wow I actually remember NXT & Jelurida. This takes me back. 

8 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

There really aren't enough memes in here for a crypto thread. It should be 90% memes minimum to be taken seriously.

Nxt use to have a "Memecoin". Touted ad the first "proof of meme" coin, you received coins for posting memes on thr Nxt forum. Let me see if I can find the oroginal thread. I'm sure some of the memes are still hosted somewhere.

Edited by RH