IGNORED

What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

no.......no i don't, u said it was chili........i said it was a burrito, i never said just a burrito, but it is a burrito!!!!!!

Pshh   go to the read and judge for yourself    he is backtracking now https://discord.com/channels/320191941864062977/587261756381069312/797267258836648022

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

It's a chilito, so I imagine that it's technically both.

But, if you were to walk up to a table and see it on a plate, what would u call it?

Without knowing what is inside it..........

Chili?  most definitely not!!!!!

You would say it is a burrito!

Just now, Jeevan said:

But, if you were to walk up to a table and see it on a plate, what would u call it?

Without knowing what is inside it..........

Chili?  most definitely not!!!!!

You would say it is a burrito!

What if it was in a bowl? Would it be a burrito bowl or a bowl of chili? Obviously chili!

As Sheriff Officer Frito Hoyt Bandito once said to me, "Come on "Timmy", ain't no different than the cookout. Chili's chili, Potato's potato...Get it done."

The problem was the previous Timmy died eating his "five alarm chili", which contained the following: Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, 7 Pot Douglah, 7 Pot Primo, and Trinidad Scorpion Butch T.

It's safe to say that I didn't eat it. Thereby claim that if you eat the chili, you are left with a potato. Therefor declare it a potato that is having a food-related orgy with both chili and cheese.

And since there was no other option on what it is, I proclaim it as being a potato. 🥔

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Angry 1