IGNORED

What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, FenrirZero said:

As Sheriff Officer Frito Hoyt Bandito once said to me, "Come on "Timmy", ain't no different than the cookout. Chili's chili, Potato's potato...Get it done."

The problem was the previous Timmy died eating his "five alarm chili", which contained the following: Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, 7 Pot Douglah, 7 Pot Primo, and Trinidad Scorpion Butch T.

It's safe to say that I didn't eat it. Thereby claim that if you eat the chili, you are left with a potato. Therefor declare it a potato that is having a food-related orgy with both chili and cheese.

And since there was no other option on what it is, I proclaim it as being a potato. 🥔

That sounds about like the recipe for the chili I had the other day.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, nettenette said:

because burritos typically dont have chili in them ..  so why jump to burrito

Because it looks like a burrito!!!!!!

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Chili doesn't typically come wrapped in burrito skin, so why jump to chili?

If I put a garden hose in your car sunroof and fill it with water, is your car now a pool?

Exactly

1 minute ago, nettenette said:

Last time I made Texas chili  I used some of the da bomb... it was too hot for the cookoff with 3 toothpicks in a whole crockpot  .. good smokey flavor though

I used Mad Dog 357 Gold and Carolina Reaper mash in mine. Needless to say, it was pretty hot.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 2

Just now, OptOut said:

Wait... You like chili WITHOUT beans?! 😱

Sad King Of The Monsters GIF by HBO Max

its not in the chilito (chili cheese)   the refried beans are in the orginal deluxe burrito    why i was saving @jeevan was wrong  because it is a chilito, not a full burrito   (otherwise I love 5 ways onion and kidney beans)