IGNORED

What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, MashFan81 said:

Yesterdog used to, but I think they simplified their menu because of Covid, so we'll see if it comes back. Otherwise, I know how to make them.

I am kitchen capable as well but secretly I wanted to know the spotttt hahah. Wow, apparently I'm slippin' because they've been around since '76; never been to yesterdog but will for sure next time I happen to be in town. They look great.

• Like 1

Just now, OptOut said:

I forgot, the only vegetables Americans eat apparently are tomatoes, and even then ONLY when ground into a paste mixed with vinegar and sugar so they don't have to taste em! 😛

corn, green beans, collard greens, asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, peppers, or broccoli....   those are American veggies

• Like 1

Just now, nettenette said:

Yep and you can get double cheese.... also in take out they but it in bags so it doesnt melt until you want it to.

I had assumed that was already like quadruple cheese, to go with your quadruple bypass you'll need when you finish it, lol!

I'm legit disgusted at even attempting to eat that much cheese in one go, and I LOVE fuggin cheese!

• Haha 1