IGNORED

What is this?

Jeevan

What is this?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I had assumed that was already like quadruple cheese, to go with your quadruple bypass you'll need when you finish it, lol!

I'm legit disgusted at even attempting to eat that much cheese in one go, and I LOVE fuggin cheese!

See the trick is you melt it, that allows it to slide down the throat.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

we are not going off of what is inside, we are going off of what we see when we walk up to it, or see it posted in picture form 😛  

The first picture is completely decieving and can easily sway what people think. In the follow up pics of this dish, you can clearly see what the dish is meant to be. By these "guidelines" then the dish is cleary not just a baked potato as the first pic can mislead one to think it is. Seeing the whole picture of the dish, the dish looks like chili with a loaded baked potato in the middle. It would make no logical sense to place a baked potato on the plate and then pour the chili around. It would make more sense to serve the chili and then place the potato and load it up. The cheese in the chili melted where it would naturally fall over when being sprinkled on the potato. The chili is served first. The dish makes no sense, but I would call this Chili with a loaded baked potato, not a baked potato with chili. Come on, the potato looks like it is floating in the chili, something clearly left out in the first pic.

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Like 2
  • Eyeroll 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Mega Tank said:

The first picture is completely decieving and can easily sway what people think. In the follow up pics of this dish, you can clearly see what the dish is meant to be. By these "guidelines" then the dish is cleary not just a baked potato as the first pic can mislead one to think it is. Seeing the whole picture of the dish, the dish is looks like chili with a loaded baked potato in the middle. It would make no logical sense to place a baked potato on the plate and then pour the chili around. It would make more sense to serve the chili and then place the potato and load it up. The cheese in the chili melted where it would naturally fall over when being sprinkled on the potato. The chili is served first. The dish makes no sense, but I would call this Chili with a loaded baked potato, not a baked potato with chili. Come on, the potato looks like it is floating in the chili, something clearly left out in the first pic.

the tater would sink......also, that is the pic. she sent me from discord, so she is the one who mislead you!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

The first picture is completely decieving and can easily sway what people think. In the follow up pics of this dish, you can clearly see what the dish is meant to be. By these "guidelines" then the dish is cleary not just a baked potato as the first pic can mislead one to think it is. Seeing the whole picture of the dish, the dish is looks like chili with a loaded baked potato in the middle. It would make no logical sense to place a baked potato on the plate and then pour the chili around. It would make more sense to serve the chili and then place the potato and load it up. The cheese in the chili melted where it would naturally fall over when being sprinkled on the potato. The chili is served first. The dish makes no sense, but I would call this Chili with a loaded baked potato, not a baked potato with chili. Come on, the potato looks like it is floating in the chili, something clearly left out in the first pic.

Nik Wallenda Hero GIF by Volcano Live! with Nik Wallenda

• Haha 1