IGNORED

Skinny’s gems wild finds.

docile tapeworm

12 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

You bought someone's entire childhood with that one. I'm so happy just knowing you got this lot. Congrats man. Soak in the sweet feeling of victory with this one. 

The childhood collection goes on brother.... my little one. Not a huge fan of putting my kid on line but I feel this will be ok.

@Gloves perhaps this is why it happend..she played banjo kazooie for hours, laughing and screaming fun. then played diddy kong racing. even loves the little crt.

76CBAA0F-691F-467B-BA0D-1904C7EE1881.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

$50 big shout out to “keek” my mother in law

last pic is all oem

5333E942-13B6-4904-91B6-81BAC56F84E7.jpeg

DDA69EF5-1995-4C47-A021-DEEB4659F207.jpeg

EC036EEE-CE34-48D6-9B70-F3929C7987D7.jpeg

F1823673-008F-4DDA-87CA-A8048A119C7C.jpeg

3E4F7915-9C53-47DD-9E98-4D3A0493C964.jpeg

5F78A014-D10A-45E1-B9AC-D0D8D90E3ACB.jpeg

542A31AA-831F-43CF-B34A-C8366D0A8D5F.jpeg

294446FF-E958-4A7C-9008-B80A8552A681.jpeg

39B1550F-DB53-496D-BA40-FF76858CFAD3.jpeg

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

How is these even possible. I don't even go out to yard sales often anymore, but I rarely find anything worth picking up. It's usually people literally selling products like a store in yard sales around here. Need some oil and wiper fluid? There's a yard sale for that.

• Haha 2

@Mega Tank idk brother. i was an hour and a half away from this sale, yard sale'n in another town. i just happened to open the fb post and then the fact i called my mother in law and she left the house and got it for me. how it was still there by that point....??? was meant to be.

and the "reatail yard sales" oh ya. i see those too lol.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Mega Tank idk brother. i was an hour and a half away from this sale, yard sale'n in another town. i just happened to open the fb post and then the fact i called my mother in law and she left the house and got it for me. how it was still there by that point....??? was meant to be.

and the "reatail yard sales" oh ya. i see those too lol.

Not even local to me, but this is very common to see lol.

image.png.c3fff564e479c233076223b0412b1920.png

• Haha 2
  • Eyeroll 2

6 minutes ago, bowser said:

Damn! What method did you use to take off the stickers?

i used heat. that bottom sticker was coming off clean and i was working top to bottom it just started tearing right at the end all of a sudden. i tried my best damage control at that point but still ended up ripping it. the top tear was already there. 

thought i was in the clear too 😞 

6 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i used heat. that bottom sticker was coming off clean and i was working top to bottom it just started tearing right at the end all of a sudden. i tried my best damage control at that point but still ended up ripping it. the top tear was already there.

Dang. Heat doesn't always work. If it was me I would have soaked that sticker in Goo Gone. Makes lifting it off much easier. I did it recently for a stubborn sticker on a matte label and it came off clean.

5jY4hKt.jpg

bkewzb5.jpg

Edited by bowser
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1

20 minutes ago, bowser said:

Dang. Heat doesn't always work. If it was me I would have soaked that sticker in Goo Gone. Makes lifting it off much easier. I did it recently for a stubborn sticker on a matte label and it came off clean.

5jY4hKt.jpg

bkewzb5.jpg

ya it was coming off so clean i just kept going. i know the edges are always super sensetive. i think the part that tore might have been soft from moisture already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...