IGNORED

Skinny’s gems wild finds.

docile tapeworm

6 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Wait.. Listing said $20 and you paid $70? It's a great deal either way, but I don't see where the extra $50 came from

Facebook Marketplace is loaded with shit like that.  They'll say $20 but then you go in and it's $20 for one item, and everything else is higher.  It could also be that he paid a higher price to secure it, or have it delivered to him, or some other thing that may have influenced the change.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Wait.. Listing said $20 and you paid $70? It's a great deal either way, but I don't see where the extra $50 came from

39 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Facebook Marketplace is loaded with shit like that.  They'll say $20 but then you go in and it's $20 for one item, and everything else is higher.  It could also be that he paid a higher price to secure it, or have it delivered to him, or some other thing that may have influenced the change.

$20 for the gameboy/psp stuff $50 for the ps2 lot.they had two separate listings I bought it all.

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Wwwwoooooowhoooooo 

$8 at goodwill. Didn’t know what it was when my wife picked it up but it is the “back to the future” flip clock. And looks like I can get $200 out of it!!! Everything seems to be working good except the light but I think I can change the bulb.B465DA96-3F27-4CBD-8707-2EE547BC31BD.jpeg.ba228ed032aa3c01a2f2dd15807c3de0.jpeg

same goodwill $10 crtA88204D0-BAEF-467A-9E1E-2C509A8C9EB2.jpeg.761b8a9bdd8119f6fccf16234aacf62f.jpeg

And $68A6D8755-5681-43C3-BC69-676A1DCB7ED1.jpeg.e59d26cb5dd2ed550783f05d5171a6d7.jpeg

picked this up for $100 not to shabbyB2F396CB-91A2-4421-B332-222F6B1DF76C.jpeg.94a629cf1aa8b4da45742891d94ca691.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I have the same CRT for my daughter for watching movies (and she'll eventually get her own SNES).  The picture quality is surprisingly good for composite on those things.  Great finds!

The Disney tvs really do have a nice composite picture. Nice color and pretty sharp too. I thought my daughter would like the princess tv but she likes the trinitron 13” m20 more lol

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

$65 for all

xbox is 250 gb it’s like you get a little boney poping that hard drive lid and seeing that 250gb lol like finding expansion packs in n64s. And I love finding those cod black ops 2. Then cod kids must like that one the best it goes for $15 while the rest go for peanuts?

wifey always looking out for me at the yard sales found the red sixaxis and the psp power supply that I needed to go with that Vader psp I picked up in the sweet $70 haul.

A3936843-4915-4418-95A9-621E70DA576C.jpeg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Really nice deal on those Gameboys, you planning on doing any screen replacements on em?

Thanks. I would like to try my hand at putting back lit screens in there and swapping a few shells. I had asked you before about the shells I believe and this was why. If you know where to get a good back lot screen for them let me know.

i think I’ll keep one of the purple gba original.

I've only bought from AliExpress from funny playing but they have a retail shop now I guess, 

https://funnyplaying.com/products/gba

I prefer to buy from the source than get it stateside and get up charged but it all depends on your patience, some would pay 10$ more to get it in a week rather than a month. Those screens require the shell to be cut to fit em or you can buy a new shell in a cool color that's precut from them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

@drxandy what do you cut them with a router?

You can use flush cutters and a file I bet, I just bought a replacement shell that was precut because I painted it from the inside and didn't wanna do the work as well as paint. The new screen is bigger so you have to use a new lens too, I think they give you one with the kit but there might be other colors or whatever available on their site idk haven't taken a big look but I did find this guide

https://funnyplaying.com/blogs/gameboy-advance-news/gba-ips-lcd-relative-centering-installation-tutorial

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LostLevel83 said:

That Panasonic radio is great

I got it in my “game room” (it’s a corner in the house). It only plays rock n roll 🤘🏻 

it’s awesome and I can’t wait to take it to the beach. 1980 spring break “I got the tunes brah!”

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Couple kids on the same street had this posted for $200

then it dropped to $100

i said I got $50 and they said ok. Asked if they had anything else and they said no. I’m pretty sure they went and bought a bag of weed with that $50. At least I hope they did.

not a steal but not to bad with the s controller.

166002AB-08B3-46F1-B023-06D3E3537EF6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...