IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Target Renegade

BeaIank

Just now, mbd39 said:

Maybe he's moved on to Tetris. I know I've been practicing Tetris. I might do some more Target Renegade.

You should have the win on this one. I think I've got it figured out, but I don't feel like spending all weekend trying to move up one spot. Maybe @NESfiend or @Richardhead will make another run at it.

19 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You should have the win on this one. I think I've got it figured out, but I don't feel like spending all weekend trying to move up one spot. Maybe @NESfiend or @Richardhead will make another run at it.

Playing some pocky and rocky. May try and improve some and get 30k or close to it later tonight or tomorrow to solidify top 8. But I know it would take a marathon of practice to get to berts score. Pretty happy with my score and completing the game when I had never played it before this week

20200718_115907.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, NESfiend said:

Playing some pocky and rocky. May try and improve some and get 30k or close to it later tonight or tomorrow to solidify top 8. But I know it would take a marathon of practice to get to berts score. Pretty happy with my score and completing the game when I had never played it before this week

20200718_115907.jpg

If you can knock @bertsampson down a spot, I'd appreciate it.