IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Target Renegade

BeaIank

1 hour ago, mbd39 said:

It sure seems like luck whether the oversized woman boss throws you or not. This game is crap.

EDIT: Okay it seems to be about carefully keeping your distance? Maybe?

You'd know better than me, but that was my strategy and I only got thrown once in a while. Id try to stay far enough away to just barely get her with the toe on a kick, run to trigger her punch, and repeat. Not fail safe, but works most of the time

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, mbd39 said:

It sure seems like luck whether the oversized woman boss throws you or not. This game is crap.

EDIT: Okay it seems to be about carefully keeping your distance? Maybe?

I read somewhere that she's really serious about social distancing.

• Haha 2

Just now, NESfiend said:

Did another run that ended on level 6. The mummy ninjas are the toughest opponents on the game for me. No good answer for the jump kicks. The last boss and the tuxedo guys are reasonable compared to those sons a bitches. 

You mean the karate guys? Yeah that's the worst part of the game. You have to keep moving to avoid getting stuck between them and also hope to not get hit by the knife throwers. Sometimes they just don't cooperate and kill your run. That part really hurts my hand too because of how you have to keep moving.

3 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

You mean the karate guys? Yeah that's the worst part of the game. You have to keep moving to avoid getting stuck between them and also hope to not get hit by the knife throwers. Sometimes they just don't cooperate and kill your run. That part really hurts my hand too because of how you have to keep moving.

Now that you mention it, they do look more like ordinary karate guys than mummy ninjas...

17 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm sure all of the pros will come out for it. I doubt I'd even be able to get a top 8 score.

I hope we have to start at level 18. I got a new level 18 personal best of around 450k the other day.