IGNORED

Switch is now $400?

phart010

Events Helper · Posted

I actually got the same as you, but when you click on buy now, it takes you to 299.99...........  🤷‍♂️

image.thumb.png.dac9cb833f97dbed77e69b85870cd745.png

Also noted this.......the * next to msrp at the bottom says this:  Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, actual price may vary. See retailer for details.

Edited by Jeevan

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I actually got the same as you, but when you click on buy now, it takes you to 299.99...........  🤷‍♂️

image.thumb.png.dac9cb833f97dbed77e69b85870cd745.png

Also noted this.......the * next to msrp at the bottom says this:  Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, actual price may vary. See retailer for details.

I wonder if this is their way of reluctantly letting people know that this is how much you have to pay right now. Because when you click buy now, it takes you to a page of retailers. But they all say out of stock. So the only way to actually get your hands on one TODAY is eBay or Craigslist, through which you will pay up to $400..

094E5E88-44B1-41CD-AD75-252B72399BA3.png

On 5/23/2020 at 3:29 AM, phart010 said:

Hmm.. mine still says $400 and I’m in the good ole USA

yeah... still not available at the nice price anywhere I can find to actually buy. I did see 10+ scams yesterday on fb offering new console for $97.... so obvious, and some people were still falling for it 😕