IGNORED

Post your Holy Grail Item!

Jason

I saw a thread for posting your 'one of a kind' collectibles, but nothing for people to post a their holy grail item from their collection. Let's see some cool stuff!

Im emphasizing on it being your holy grail. Some people can’t keep up with the big collectors, so post what you cherish the most out of your collection! Thanks to everyone posting up so far!

Edited by Jason

My personal holy grail is an actual cartridge with the BS-X for Radical Dreamers: Nosumenai Hoseiki, it has a vast amount of sentimental value.

Second place is a SNES copy of Chrono Trigger. Third place is my retail Chrono Cross and fourth place is a retail xenogears.

reasons: in 2003 christmas or so, my mom bought me chrono cross. in 2004 we found a chrono trigger SNES cart, and I got it for christmas that year.

in 2005, she started spiraling, I often attribute those 2 things to being her final sane gifts for christmas, and radical dreamers is just attached to that sentimentality.

They aren't overly special, but they are my holy grails.

Heres the radical dreamers cart: https://app.box.com/s/htkqibeeg4du1janrt640ndghkxc2lp8

Edited by kuriatsu
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Woobie said:

This and M82 are two items I have always wanted ha ha. One day I will get them 🙂

i have an m82 too  but it needs some work done to it cause the last 3 slots don't works right with  games.  all i can say is just keep looking  there very hard to find now. i got mine in 2008 when they still showed up on ebay for a decent price.  you will find one  😛

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nes Freak said:

i have an m82 too  but it needs some work done to it cause the last 3 slots don't works right with  games.  all i can say is just keep looking  there very hard to find now. i got mine in 2008 when they still showed up on ebay for a decent price.  you will find one  😛

Ya, I definitely dont see them as often as I did 5-6 years ago. They are still able to be found, its a matter of having money line up at the same time one shows up ha ha. Oh well, im in the for the long haul anyways. I find over time stuff has a habit of suddenly starting to come out of the woodworks

On 2/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, Keewenaw_Lines said:

I have a CIB 10 Million Model PS1, which I documented in some detail previously for Reddit:

https://imgur.com/gallery/E3d9xJV

Same thing for my complete M.A.C.S. and light gun combo:

https://imgur.com/gallery/G1sig2x

That PlayStation is such a cool collectors item! Thanks for sharing