IGNORED

Post your Holy Grail Item!

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 3:48 PM, CorndogSTEVE99 said:

Loved Goosebumps growing up so when I found out about this I had to have a copy since it comes with a book! Seems to be pretty rare too

E65A1A10-05A7-4657-9076-0BF4E3D1A0C6.jpeg

1D3D2A6F-A78F-4975-B672-834647B2A942.jpeg

I don't recognize that book cover but it doesn't look like "One Day at Horrorland", which you'd think it would be.

Considering I grew up with the big Square SNES rpgs, Dragon Warrior/Quest, Earthbound, and E.V.O., all of which I still have, I kinda have what some people would consider a grail these days (at least based on ebay sales haha.) So I'm gonna give this to my Dragon Quest XIS Nintendo Switch Loto Edition, mainly for the reason is that I got it for retail cost by sheer luck. 😂

Someday I'll have room for all my consoles, I'm one 4.0 earthquake from said DQ Switch biting it on my floor...

20191206_184943.jpg

20191207_083936.jpg

IMG_1pycmx.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1

Guests · Posted
On 6/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, Archon 1981 said:

Probably my Game Play Counselor Binders

67391112_1187036751420096_5334696329090170880_n.thumb.jpg.540e45db23e1c028cbdd1db73627ddf4.jpg

How cool, flipping through those binders would be really neat.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:38 PM, anruiukimi said:

Considering I grew up with the big Square SNES rpgs, Dragon Warrior/Quest, Earthbound, and E.V.O., all of which I still have, I kinda have what some people would consider a grail these days (at least based on ebay sales haha.) So I'm gonna give this to my Dragon Quest XIS Nintendo Switch Loto Edition, mainly for the reason is that I got it for retail cost by sheer luck. 😂

Someday I'll have room for all my consoles, I'm one 4.0 earthquake from said DQ Switch biting it on my floor...

20191206_184943.jpg

20191207_083936.jpg

IMG_1pycmx.jpg

I love all your Dragon Quest stuff!  I'm actually going for a full set of DQ Sofubi monsters (47+) and I'm passed halfway now; once I get close to the full set, I'll take a picture of them all set up together so you can see what it looks like...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I love all your Dragon Quest stuff!  I'm actually going for a full set of DQ Sofubi monsters (47+) and I'm passed halfway now; once I get close to the full set, I'll take a picture of them all set up together so you can see what it looks like...

I never got into Sofubi (I'm currently drowning in DQ plush instead haha) but I'll look forward to seeing that! 😁 You're gonna need a lot of shelves (but don't we all?)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, inasuma said:

My sealed Metroid Fusion. By far one of the longest of goal games. Finally saw a mint copy show up for a mildly bank breaking price but considering said grail status I had to get it. Will probably never sell it.

Metroid fusion

Looking at this gives me chills. There was a time between N64 and GameCube when I began hating video gaming due to the elimination of my favorite 2D genres. Metroid Fusion gave me some temporary relief.

I preordered it and picked it up on day 1. Unfortunately my box has seen better days, but I still have it with the original preorder receipt 

• Like 2