IGNORED

Post your Holy Grail Item!

Jason

DKCC cart and the Sly 4 contest PS3 i've posted before lol

Only other "Grail" level item i want but don't have it a prototype of Megaman X3

Copy paste of the PS3

"Treasure design contest prize from Sly cooper: Thieves in time.

Only 2 were made and the other hasn't surfaced to my knowledge, whole shell is custom made by the dev team.

Bought it from the person who designed the Cane polish treasure item in the game."

IMG_7135_zpsae9f81e8.jpg

IMG_2145.JPG

Edited by Laseki
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gonna bump.  i actually have a story for the  nes test station and counter tester  from when i first got it.  back then i was a bit crazy when it came to cleaning.  when i first got the test station it came with the snes counter tester.  i think i spent 2 hours cleaning those machines lol  not one speck of dust or dirt to be found after that.

anyways i tried to clean the snes power port on the front of the snes counter tester using a cut off qtip and ended up breaking the little plastic piece  and i was frantic pulling my hair out when that happened.  af first i tried to super glue it back.  that didnt hold.  so after banging my head for a few days trying to figure out how to fix it.  i took it apart and reliized its a basic snes part that was cut using one of the steel cables to fit inside.  so i destroyed a snes  and carefully made the same cuts in the plastic so it would fit back in place.  (a pain in the arse but worth it)  and managed to fix it.  i never tried cleaning a snes power port again lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Penguin said:

My Zelda Links Awakening Gameboy sign. First Zelda I played as a kid so it’s always been special to my heart.  I only know of 2 other examples of this sign.  

1E4FF02C-C4D7-4E61-ABDD-9CAF19CABCE5.jpeg

I got outbid on one of these a couple years back.  Still on my list of dream items to own.  Very cool that you have one

41 minutes ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

I got outbid on one of these a couple years back.  Still on my list of dream items to own.  Very cool that you have one

Oh dang I’ve never even seen one for sale publicly.  Just the Link to the past version. Do you remember what it sold for?

1 minute ago, Romiked2689 said:

That’s crazy and I’m not surprised he has it. Is he on here? 

Not sure, but he was on Nintendo Age and other game forums. I think if you do some digging, you can find out. All I'll say is the guy's collection is Legendary. I don't think anyone is close or will ever come close to what he has. If you can think of it - he has it. Everyone from the old NintendoAge graded forums will know exactly who I'm talking about.

44 minutes ago, Amermoe said:

Not sure, but he was on Nintendo Age and other game forums. I think if you do some digging, you can find out. All I'll say is the guy's collection is Legendary. I don't think anyone is close or will ever come close to what he has. If you can think of it - he has it. Everyone from the old NintendoAge graded forums will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Yeah I’ve dealt with him before got a bunch of shantae games from him 

• 2 weeks later...

My personal holy grail, the one above all others and that I’ll likely never own, is this Jurassic Park shooter/arcade machine from Sega. Every birthday I had at Chuck E. Cheese, I spent a significant portion of my time trying to beat this game. I’d love to own it someday but it’s likely a pipe dream.

185487AF-D0C5-4776-B934-A064BF104B47.png

4CFFC565-D43C-413B-AD79-DFA580918679.png

• Like 2

21 hours ago, The Strangest said:

My personal holy grail, the one above all others and that I’ll likely never own, is this Jurassic Park shooter/arcade machine from Sega. Every birthday I had at Chuck E. Cheese, I spent a significant portion of my time trying to beat this game. I’d love to own it someday but it’s likely a pipe dream.

185487AF-D0C5-4776-B934-A064BF104B47.png

4CFFC565-D43C-413B-AD79-DFA580918679.png

My local chuck e cheese still has this game as of last year at my kid's birthday party(manchester, NH). Might be worth a phone call for you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...