IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

31 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Ooo great divide has always been good to me in the past, that sounds pretty interesting.

It was actually pretty good. Beers with peanut butter usually have a bad “fake peanut butter” taste. This one has a good peanut butter consistency and taste. I won’t drink again, but I for sure recommend it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I must really be the only person on the planet who thinks that beer taste like soggy bread water.

I rarely drink more than once every couple months with my wife when we have a nice meal, but when I do I’m a fan of Scotch, Whiskey, Vodka, and Rum are all I ever drink and I’m still not sure if I love or hate Jagermeister yet.

My go to drink is Crown Royal over ice, but sometimes I’ll add ginger ale. Vodka and Red Bull is my next pick.

I bought this at the start of the pandemic hoping I can make it into rubbing alcohol. Now I’m stuck with it and I have no idea what to do with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

This stuff is 95% alcohol by volume. I think that’s close to the physical chemical limitation via distillation.

C276649C-6999-4A28-95C5-05F39C281122.thumb.jpeg.c1b74a4e0600fbae9eb964885ce7a628.jpeg

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Sad 1

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

I must really be the only person on the planet who thinks that beer taste like soggy bread water.

I rarely drink more than once every couple months with my wife when we have a nice meal, but when I do I’m a fan of Scotch, Whiskey, Vodka, and Rum are all I ever drink and I’m still not sure if I love or hate Jagermeister yet.

My go to drink is Crown Royal over ice, but sometimes I’ll add ginger ale. Vodka and Red Bull is my next pick.

I bought this at the start of the pandemic hoping I can make it into rubbing alcohol. Now I’m stuck with it and I have no idea what to do with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

This stuff is 95% alcohol by volume. I think that’s close to the physical chemical limitation via distillation.

C276649C-6999-4A28-95C5-05F39C281122.thumb.jpeg.c1b74a4e0600fbae9eb964885ce7a628.jpeg

Soggy bread water is exactly how I'd describe beer. Really gross, can't stand it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

You can make vodka go a lot further with everclear. Hell, you can make all kinds of stuff with everclear.