IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

6 minutes ago, doner24 said:

That one is incredible. Probably a top 3 hazy IPA for me, if not tops. 

Not normally distributed here. But it’s GABF time and we get all kinds of fun stuff. First time trying it though. Usually sells super fast and I don’t usually buy the stuff we will sell really fast, aka “rare” beer.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drxandy said:

Website sez they only normally distribute to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and southeast Texas. Looks delish, I wanna compare it to my local number1 hazey boi old nation's m43

M-43 is much “juicer”. Ghost in the machine is more of a traditional East coast hazy, more of a bitter grapefruit finish. Kind of like Heady Topper. Just much better😜 

FB973D90-D531-4733-8608-9645423864AA.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Richardheadhaha thank you for satisfying my curiosity dood!!! I think it's really neat that a small brewery half an hour a way from me made its way out to CO.. guess they aren't small anymore. Have you tried their boss tweed? It's less on the juice and more on the grapefruit+abv

Must admit I still haven't had heady topper just heard the praise because they don't disto here, and I don't travel enough

Edited by drxandy

Events Helper · Posted
32 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Liquor knows no boundries 😗

Also on a side note last month I tricked myself into thinking that vanilla crown royal would be good. Flavored whiskey is not for me, way too sweet. 

Try crown with a nice dry ginger ale, yum

ya vanilla crown sux

• Like 1