IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2020 - 677/677 (All Clear!)

scaryice

5 hours ago, Crabmaster2000 said:

Gimme credit for Fisher Price Firehouse Rescue!! That last maze is no joke! Can't remember the last time I got to claim a 1 point game. Feels...... wrong.....

It looks like your streak's going to continue, since Gaia Gensouki claimed it a couple hours before you.

• Sad 1

@scaryice I don't see Double Dare as a beaten game. Did my submission not count or was it missed?

OH BOY! I just beat Fisher Price: Perfect Fit, Mickey's Adventure in Numberland and Mickey's Safari in Letterland. I did the latter two games on advanced, which seemed to be the medium difficulty. All of these are pretty bad and I feel sorry for any kid that was gifted any of these isntead of a good game. However, MAiN is the only edutainment game, that I have played so far, that at times actually felt like actual game. I doubt that any kid would have learned something from this, but at least the controls are fine, Mickey's sprite is big and decently animated, the voices are understandable and the music is kind of decent at times. Also, notice how Donald looks like a thug!

Fisher Price Perfect Fit.jpg

Mickeys Adventure in Numberland.jpg

Mickeys Safari in Letterland.jpg

Edited by Gaia Gensouki

12 hours ago, Kid Dracula said:

How do you beat California games? 

Well, I think the requirements may have been different in the past, but if we have Winter Games listed as "compete in all events," then logically we should have California Games & World Games be the same. Although, the records don't appear to be too hard in those games...

On 1/7/2020 at 8:20 PM, Kid Dracula said:

Played through a round of Bandai Golf. What a poor to mediocre game. Any good golf games on the console? 

Black Box Golf and NES Open Tournament Golf are far and above my favorites on the system.

Also beat Baseball Stars yesterday, should be able to beat the sequel today if it's similar.