IGNORED

2023 NCAA/NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

17 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Bah. They can’t hang with the top teams. Same old story mid tier dolphins.

If you didn't watch the game, you may as well stop it.

0 calls against the Eagles and there were plenty to be thrown. That's not the Dolphins fault.

Considering the offensive line was thin, Waddle was hurt early on and our run game was stopped for basically the first half, it wasn't a bad game. The defense stepped up. Having Phillips back is what the defense needed. X was out, Baker got hurt at the end. You would know this if you watched the game.

394568158_10160544481748961_6420526456225789077_n.png

8 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

If you didn't watch the game, you may as well stop it.

0 calls against the Eagles and there were plenty to be thrown. That's not the Dolphins fault.

Considering the offensive line was thin, Waddle was hurt early on and our run game was stopped for basically the first half, it wasn't a bad game. The defense stepped up. Having Phillips back is what the defense needed. X was out, Baker got hurt at the end. You would know this if you watched the game.

394568158_10160544481748961_6420526456225789077_n.png

Oh I watched the game little buddy.

they just got beat that’s all.

I remember when I used to blame it on the refs, blame it on injuries, blame it on anything…..but that’s just part of the game.

truth is that over glorified offense put up 10 points because little boy genius got out coached. Defense has been getting worked all year. Dink and dunk Tua can’t win big games.

change my mind. Beat kc and buffalo.

Edited by docile tapeworm

11 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Oh I watched the game little buddy.

they just got beat that’s all.

I remember when I used to blame it on the refs, blame it on injuries, blame it on anything…..but that’s just part of the game.

truth is that over glorified offense put up 10 points because little boy genius got out coached. Defense has been getting worked all year. Dink and dunk Tua can’t win big games.

change my mind. Beat kc and buffalo.

So just ignore all the factors that led to the loss. Makes sense. The OLine is night and day when Conner is out. You should also know the importance of having a healthy OLine, but you'll probably ignore that too.

5-2

30 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

So just ignore all the factors that led to the loss. Makes sense. The OLine is night and day when Conner is out. You should also know the importance of having a healthy OLine, but you'll probably ignore that too.

5-2

I get what you’re saying but I can where skinny is coming from too. Niners are 5-1 but that doesn’t matter at the end of the year, when you have a great team it’s Super Bowl or nothing. Like Billy Beane says (or at least the movie does) it only matters if you win the last game of the season. 

I watched the game and can’t put the whole thing on Tua, I mean my boy Cheetah dropped a for sure touchdown on the way to the end zone 

Edited by a3quit4s

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

I get what you’re saying but I can where skinny is coming from too. Niners are 5-1 but that doesn’t matter at the end of the year, when you have a great team it’s Super Bowl or nothing. Like Billy Beane says (or at least the movie does) it only matters if you win the last game of the season. 

I watched the game and can’t put the whole thing on Tua, I mean my boy Cheetah dropped a for sure touchdown on the way to the end zone 

A winning season is a winning season. It's entertaining to watch a good team.

Plenty of South Florida teams have fallen short of a championship, but it doesn't take away from what they accomplished.

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

A winning season is a winning season. It's entertaining to watch a good team.

Plenty of South Florida teams have fallen short of a championship, but it doesn't take away from what they accomplished.

This is true, most fans would be stoked that their team is no longer a dumpster fire but if they are good for a couple seasons it becomes an expectation that your team will take the next step. I’ve been waiting for the niners to take that step since 2011-2012 so I feel skinny’s frustration 

5 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

This is true, most fans would be stoked that their team is no longer a dumpster fire but if they are good for a couple seasons it becomes an expectation that your team will take the next step. I’ve been waiting for the niners to take that step since 2011-2012 so I feel skinny’s frustration 

Yes, but you have to keep in mind, this is McDaniel's second season and first time head coach lol 

There have been numerous improvements from one year to the next.

Editorials Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Bang bang Niner gang checking in from no more missed field goals land!

No more missed field goals, no more star injuries, no more reversed turnovers, no more-

I'll be at kids basketball practice definitely NOT checking my phone every 5 minutes

• Haha 1