IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Yo! Noid

BeaIank

18 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Is there a 1 up somewhere? I finally broke 90k, but it's only showing 6 lives where you have 7. I watched themexicanrunner's video and he has 6 lives with my score too.

There's a 1up near the end of stage 2 if you hit the scroll with your yoyo but I've been grabbing the scroll instead. It's a one life contest anyway.

3 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

There's a 1up near the end of stage 2 if you hit the scroll with your yoyo but I've been grabbing the scroll instead. It's a one life contest anyway.

I actually had a higher score, but I didn't take a picture because I thought I fell in the water on stage one trying to get the II icon and forgot to reset the game since for some reason you can still fall in when the platform is showing.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Administrator · Posted
23 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Is there a 1 up somewhere? I finally broke 90k, but it's only showing 6 lives where you have 7. I watched themexicanrunner's video and he has 6 lives with my score too.

There's an extra life in one of the scrolls on the Ice level.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

If you and I have the exact same run, but I grab the extra life and you don't with that being the only difference, I'll beat you by 10 points.

So there's that.

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

If you and I have the exact same run, but I grab the extra life and you don't with that being the only difference, I'll beat you by 10 points.

So there's that.

I wasn't sure if you didn't get the points if you grabbed the 1up instead so was grabbing the scroll. That's good to know.

9 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Don't blame me. I prefer authentic Mexican syle tacos over the Americanized Taco Bell style ones. I also want to go to my nearest authentic Mexican place and order tacos "stuffed with white people toppings" to see if they laugh as hard at that as I did.

You also like chili that has fucking cinnamon or cardamom or some crazy shit like that! Eff you Cincinnati chili! Yet another example of us white folk fucking something up!🖕

4 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

You also like chili that has fucking cinnamon or cardamom or some crazy shit like that! Eff you Cincinnati chili! Yet another example of us white folk fucking something up!🖕

Cincinnati chili was invented by Bulgarian immigrants from Greece so you need to take your grievances up with them sir.