IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Yo! Noid

BeaIank

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

Trying too hard to be perfect, if I'm honest. I have half or so of the speedrun strats down pat, but could probably drop the ones that only gain 1-200 points, especially when they get me killed half the time. 

Luckily for me, I just kinda skimmed the speedrun video mostly to see where to pick up all of the items for the pizza eating contests and how to make that first big jump on stage four quicker. If I was trying to follow the video to perfection, I'm sure that would mess me up too.

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I honestly spent my Friday night sitting on the couch eating a box of cheese coneys watching Yo! Noid speedruns on YouTube. Now that I think about it, that does seem somewhat depressing. 😂

Well…. We are a depressing bunch.

I spent my Friday night a bit differently. But in the end. We probably had the same outcome😂

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I honestly spent my Friday night sitting on the couch eating a box of cheese coneys watching Yo! Noid speedruns on YouTube. Now that I think about it, that does seem somewhat depressing. 😂

I didn't watch any speedruns before getting my 90k. I watched a couple playthroughs on Youtube but no speedruns.

Now that I watched a speedrun I think I can improve my score by cleaning up my game a little.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, mbd39 said:

I didn't watch any speedruns before getting my 90k. I watched a couple playthroughs on Youtube but no speedruns.

Now that I watched a speedrun I think I can improve my score by cleaning up my game a little.

The 100 points per second do add up.