IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Yo! Noid

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

So many lies!!! 
when this dude says he’s done he’s going balls to the wall to win. I can only imagine what “a few runs” mean!

Halftime of a NFL game is 12 minutes so that doesn't give me much to work with, but it will be over around 4:00. That still leaves me a few hours.

6 hours ago, Gloves said:

Score updated. 😼

Man I had you beat, but got screwed on the last pizza eating contest. The computer literally drew all 4s to start off and I ended up burning all of my multipliers, the hot sauce and pepper so I had no chance at the shutout. I'm still working on it, but I'm probably two dozen attempts in and haven't had a run like that again.

• Wow! 1

14 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Man I had you beat, but got screwed on the last pizza eating contest. The computer literally drew all 4s to start off and I ended up burning all of my multipliers, the hot sauce and pepper so I had no chance at the shutout. I'm still working on it, but I'm probably two dozen attempts in and haven't had a run like that again.

The same just happened to me! I would've had over 95000 but didn't have enough multipliers to win the contest. I need to be sure to pick up enough.

49 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

The same just happened to me! I would've had over 95000 but didn't have enough multipliers to win the contest. I need to be sure to pick up enough.

I literally tied @Gloves and then barely got a higher score on my next run. My thumbs are sore and I'm tired of this game, so if either of you beat me, I'm seriously done. 😂

Administrator · Posted
23 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I literally tied @Gloves and then barely got a higher score on my next run. My thumbs are sore and I'm tired of this game, so if either of you beat me, I'm seriously done. 😂

I was happy to be done lol. Goddamn it. 

I might just take 2nd or 3rd at this rate, my wife and her dad are back from their trip, so prob gonna hang out and eat. 

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I was happy to be done lol. Goddamn it. 

I might just take 2nd or 3rd at this rate, my wife and her dad are back from their trip, so prob gonna hang out and eat. 

I've literally been playing this all day since about 11 am except for stopping to eat dinner. I question my life's choices sometimes.