IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Yo! Noid

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't know exactly what I scored on each stage, but you're probably right.

Do you remember the times you were getting? I remember I got 85 seconds  for level 1, 83 seconds for level 2 and 103 seconds for level 3.  Because of my farming I left level 4 with a low 40 something seconds. Level 5 may have been around 94 seconds. Something in the low 90s.

Edited by mbd39

2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Do you remember the times you were getting? I remember I got 85 seconds  for level 1, 83 seconds for level 2 and 103 seconds for level 3.  Because of my farming I left level 4 with a low 40 something seconds. Level 5 may have been around 94 seconds. Something in the low 90s.

I was getting 87 on level one, I think around 85 on level two and 100 or so on level three. I think something in the low 80s on stage four and low 90s on stage five.

2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

It's a good sign that contest threads are still this active near the end of the season rather than almost being dead with two or three pages. Part of it is that the games are more fun this year.

I think two thirds of the threads are usually me, @docile tapeworm and @Richardhead talking about nonsense.

1 minute ago, PII said:

On An Action-Platformer?!  No Way.  I did wait till Thursday to start though.  Came so close to topping you and ol' Glovsie too...

I was going to mail it in this week, but somehow got baited by @Gloves into a battle for Doug supremecy. Why it involved this game, I have no idea.

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I was going to mail it in this week, but somehow got baited by @Gloves into a battle for Doug supremecy. Why it involved this game, I have no idea.

I almost gave up early on because I hated it (the skateboard level in particular is fucking brutal until you figure out the hitbox and momentum based invincibility).  I'm glad I didn't.