IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Guardian Legends

BeaIank

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm just going to picture it like this. 😂

360966.jpg?b64lines=IEJ1dCwgUmljaCwgd2Ug

I’ll get some complete runs in for sure. Just won’t get that coveted 68k.

I missed Reed last time he was out because of work. Definitely not gonna happen this time.

I could have taken some PTO instead of picking up an extra shift, but I’m saving that shit for something epic…

Just now, Richardhead said:

I’ll get some complete runs in for sure. Just won’t get that coveted 68k.

I missed Reed last time he was out because of work. Definitely not gonna happen this time.

I could have taken some PTO instead of picking up an extra shift, but I’m saving that shit for something epic…

I'm hoping to hit 68k since my official contest best is only 67.5k. I did get a 67,971 earlier in the week so I almost did it. By "something epic" I can only imagine it being some kind of Eyes Wide Shut style party.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm hoping to hit 68k since my official contest best is only 67.5k. I did get a 67,971 earlier in the week so I almost did it. By "something epic" I can only imagine it being some kind of Eyes Wide Shut style party.

Nah. I’m much more boring than that. More like going to Maine and California to house hunt with my realtor.😂

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Hopefully Cincinnati isn't on your list. I may be a bit of a bad influence. 😂

Honestly I don’t think anyone can be more of a bad influence on me than I am to myself. 
I constantly make poor life decisions. Fortunately I have not reaped the consequences of my poor decisions.

@JamesRobot knows me better than anyone. Even he didn’t know how bad I’ve gotten until just a few days ago.

I will try to play and win next week, but I can’t promise that shit. 

4 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Honestly I don’t think anyone can be more of a bad influence on me than I am to myself. 
I constantly make poor life decisions. Fortunately I have not reaped the consequences of my poor decisions.

@JamesRobot knows me better than anyone. Even he didn’t know how bad I’ve gotten until just a few days ago.

I will try to play and win next week, but I can’t promise that shit. 

I dunno, poor decisions are my idea of a good time! 😂 Hopefully I can at least get something in the high 67k range early to put the pressure on. Getting to 68k basically requires a no crash run and leaning into the turbo nonstop.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I dunno, poor decisions are my idea of a good time! 😂 Hopefully I can at least get something in the high 67k range early to put the pressure on. Getting to 68k basically requires a no crash run and leaning into the turbo nonstop.

You really, REALLY think y'all will start at the first stage at Rad Race? REALLY?

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BeaIank said:

You really, REALLY think y'all will start at the first stage at Rad Race? REALLY?

If you really want to be evil, make everyone start on Course 5: Los Angeles Night Way. That's basically where the computer cars start driving like they're homicidal maniacs.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Administrator · Posted
On 8/21/2023 at 1:57 AM, Dr. Morbis said:

I don't know where the hell that extra 'S' keeps coming from, but reserved for score...

Score Edit - had time for one attempt...  181,070

TGL-1.JPG

On that boss just go to the bottom middle of the screen and don't move. He only moves horizontally if you do, otherwise he just goes up and down. You can just hold down shoot and use the fireball to destroy his projectiles. Knowing this, it's actually the easiest boss in the entire game.