IGNORED

Name the game!

7 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

My ears are burning 😄

Hey, it's not like I can fault anyone for lambasting a game that so completely screws you on the passwords like LOTR does! You're in good company...

...but that soundtrack, man, it hits me right in the proverbial feels. I'm hard-pressed to think of a game that makes me want to be a teenager again more intensely than that does. Totally serious -- I find it intensely moving -- hope to play it with my kid someday (she'll probably put me in a home for it though). 😄

• Like 2

@Sumez Was that a screenshot from an emulator and was the resolution increased above what the output would have been back in the 90s for the original device?

This feels like a game running off of SEGA Model-2 or 3 hardware.  My gut reaction would be Virtua Fighter 3, but I don't think that's it.  The pixel count seems a bit high if I'm on the right track, especially if this is a cropped image.

1 hour ago, RH said:

@Sumez Was that a screenshot from an emulator and was the resolution increased above what the output would have been back in the 90s for the original device?

This feels like a game running off of SEGA Model-2 or 3 hardware.  My gut reaction would be Virtua Fighter 3, but I don't think that's it.  The pixel count seems a bit high if I'm on the right track, especially if this is a cropped image.

I was thinking Virtua Fighter at first, but it's the Jeffry statue from Daytona USA.

• Like 3