IGNORED

Name the game!

9 hours ago, bronzeshield said:

Ah, that's Devil's Crush/Dragon's Fury, right?

You got it!  It's Dragon's Fury.  You wouldn't be able to recognize it as Devil's Crush from the first two pictures.  The first one is from the high scores screen, which is less elaborate in Devil's Crush and doesn't have the image of the woman.  The second one is from one of the bonus stages that doesn't exist in Devil's Crush.  Only the third picture would be similar in both games.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Red said:

You got it!  It's Dragon's Fury.  You wouldn't be able to recognize it as Devil's Crush from the first two pictures.  The first one is from the high scores screen, which is less elaborate in Devil's Crush and doesn't have the image of the woman.  The second one is from one of the bonus stages that doesn't exist in Devil's Crush.  Only the third picture would be similar in both games.

Haha, I actually had Dragon's Fury as a kid. Great game. But I didn't recognize it from the pictures.

I was expecting it to be some obscure RPG.

1 hour ago, RH said:

I wish I knew but I’m clueless.

Literally, I suppose, since I haven't given any clues! 🙃

Here's one: this game is considered by some to be among the very worst on its platform (though I don't agree, actually -- I think it's deeply flawed but has its charm, including an amazing soundtrack).

9 hours ago, bronzeshield said:

Here's one: this game is considered by some to be among the very worst on its platform (though I don't agree, actually -- I think it's deeply flawed but has its charm, including an amazing soundtrack).

It looks kinda like Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
15 hours ago, bronzeshield said:

My ears are burning 😄

• Love 2