IGNORED

Name the game!

4 hours ago, RH said:

@G-type, I’m enjoying following this but if you’d like to change it up, maybe the winner can have the option to choose the next screen clip?

It’s up to you, though.  It’s your game and I’ve appreciated the selection.

I'm happy to do so... It can be tough to come up with new challenges! I've got one more lined up, so the winner of this one can pick the next.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 225336.png

• Like 3

I have no clue but my gut tells me it's a BG of a fighter or, maybe, a brawler but it has a bit of a slightly more cartoony look rather than something that strived for pseudo-realism like Mortal Kombat.

Is this from a temple, or something like that from a CAPCOM fighter?  Street Fighter 2/Turbo seems a bit too obvious.

Edited by RH

4 hours ago, RH said:

I have no clue but my gut tells me it's a BG of a fighter or, maybe, a brawler but it has a bit of a slightly more cartoony look rather than something that strived for pseudo-realism like Mortal Kombat.

Is this from a temple, or something like that from a CAPCOM fighter?  Street Fighter 2/Turbo seems a bit too obvious.

I'll reveal a slightly bigger pic in a little bit, if there are no more guesses.