IGNORED

Name the game!

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'm like moderately sure that it's not only a SNES game, but that I even used a pic of that creature in the rankings at some point.  But I can't place it.

Failing that, it's something I've played in the last 2-3 years.

It looks so familiar to me as well, but I just can't place it.  I'm probably going to be pretty mad when I find out what it is.  

No correct guesses yet 🙂 Will post larger crop later today if no other correct guesses. It's a game I'm sure you're all at least aware of.

7 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'm like moderately sure that it's not only a SNES game, but that I even used a pic of that creature in the rankings at some point

I can confirm that you didn't 😛 

So here's a hint - you guys are sort of close, and the last several guesses have been on at least somewhat of a correct track, so I think someone is bound to get it soon.

The game isn't a shmup however. But this picture does happen to be from a shmup-like stage in that game.

Edited by Sumez

Administrator · Posted
7 hours ago, Sumez said:

I can't post when I'm not near a computer due to VGS not wanting to host more than 7kb per user. 😛 

What does your location have to do with the amount of data VGS allows you to host on the site? That doesn't make any sense. 😒

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

What does your location have to do with the amount of data VGS allows you to host on the site? That doesn't make any sense. 😒

Probably my own fault, but I went for using Imgur as an alternate image host, as I figured it's the least likely to go bottoms-up.