@The Count

@Aguy

@Fleck586

@TDIRunner

@spacepup

@B.A.

@a3quit4s

Me (End)

It's that time again kids. Sign ups begin now and run through June 9th. CLOSED That should be enough time for people to find this thread and sign up. 

Shipping/Handling:

1: The Large flat rate box is to be replaced by every person

2: The Large flat rate box(Only through USPS) will be kept for a max of 7 days. If the 7th day is on the weekend/holiday you will have the until next business day. The 7 day limit is to allow for as many people to participate as possible without it taking forever to get to the next person.

3. Once you get the box you will post in the thread that you received it. You will pm the next person on the list with a tracking number ( also don’t put your personal address in the main thread, that is in pm as well). You will also pm me the tracking number (this was hard for some last time). Once you send out the box post in the thread “SENT”.

4. Please don't change your username on here until after you receive the box so there is no confusion on where it will go off to next.

Contents:

Do NOT put these items in the box:

• Plushies or large figurine containers
  • No forms of liquids (we know how the usps will handle an item.) 
  • No Magnets
  • No end beef or crans
  • Try not to put duplicate items

I know shit happens and intent and execution are two different things. If you find at any time you cannot continue to participate, contact me at once and I will make the necessary changes. Providing of course, you contact me before the box ships to you.

It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in this box, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the box. Very little, I repeat, very little time will be spent attempting to contact participants who have not logged on the forum in days/weeks or respond to pm. I will attempt to make this as efficient and expedient as well as beneficial as possible to all."

To Sign Up respond to this thread stating your in and the nearest major city and state you are in.

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted

Small group this time!  But that's ok, it will be a quicker one.  I'll def try to find some interesting things.  Sorry for whoever is after me, because I have no idea what kinda wild and wacky things I'll be throwing in there but it will be interesting or entertaining :) hehe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...