IGNORED

Gaming Box Train 3: Now in IMAX 3D!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I'm out of town this week, but I'm having USPS hold my mail, and the tracking for my package shows it sitting at the post office.  That means the box should be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow and I should be able to get it sent back out the following Monday.  I'll post pictures when I can.  

The box is officially at my house today.  Things are pretty crazy around here with getting everything unpacked from our trip, but I'm hoping to go through it all tomorrow.  I will take a picture of what I keep and post it later.  I should have it mailed back out either Monday or Tuesday at the latest. 

I believe @spacepup is next on the list. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, The Count said:

I didn't know what that was or I would have snagged one myself. Not that I don't already have enough projects, haha.

I put little pieces of tape on them with what they were written on them, maybe they fell off? Or you mean you didn’t know what a Sanni was in general?

• Like 1

Here is the stuff I kept.

The Nintendogs and Fix it Felix were picks from my kids.  The stack of discs is mostly PS1 demos which I'm always happy to add to the collection.  Not included in the picture, but I kept two sets of N64 controller gears and a few battery holders as well which I'll hold onto as spare parts.  

I actually make custom cases for all of my demo discs so they can sit on the shelves with my other games.  So I have a lot of work to do with these PS1 demos.  

20230802_112458.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Administrator · Posted

Thanks for sharing!

And... box received!

I'll go through it this weekend and get something shipped out as soon as I can - early next week at the latest.  Still deciding what to keep but when I do, I'll snap some pics.

Have a great weekend!

• Like 2