IGNORED

Water Cooler!

a3quit4s

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

@Gloves didnt want to start a new thread. 

what is the best way to address game stores that have closed in the gamestore section? Send the person that created the entry a message? 

I believe only the gamestore entry creator can show it as open or closed, or am I wrong?

You should be able to edit game store entries regardless of who added them: 

image.png

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Man, I really want that.  Particularly because of the giant buttons.  Not gonna spend a bill on it though.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:26 PM, TDIRunner said:

Congrats.  I also went to Jamaica for my honeymoon (11 years ago last week).  Where are you staying?

Thank you! We are staying at Secrets in Montego Bay. I've never been to Jamaica so not sure what to expect but since it's a tourist resort, assuming it'll be a fairly vanilla experience. But I don't care since all I want to do is sit on a beach, lol

I remember one time I was driving somewhere, and all of a sudden there were tons of flattened soda cans everywhere on the road. Apparently a truck full of them (Pepsi, I think) spilled its cargo and cars ran them over.

No accidents that I saw, so either no one crashed or they cleared the cars away. The cans were there for days, though.