IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
35 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I won't promise, because I'm working on a Koei game, but if it's not done when I finish it I'll give it a whirl.  It's funny that I have 3 of the 5 remaining games though, since I don't actually have many N64 games.

would it be out of place ot paypal you $20 CAD to beat those 3?  😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

No, lol

play-hook.gif

I probably will at some point.  I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the week, though if I need a mental break I can always knock a few matches off in the interim.

Just now, Jeevan said:

would it be out of place ot paypal you $20 CAD to beat those 3?  😆

Are we talking per game or in total? 😛

I'm pretty confident I can knock off both WWF games, just gotta actually play them.  It's PGA European Tour that I'm not sure of...I'm pretty good with 8 and 16 bit golf games, but I haven't played anything later, and I know they got a lot more complicated after the SNES/Genesis era.

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I probably will at some point.  I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the week, though if I need a mental break I can always knock a few matches off in the interim.

Are we talking per game or in total? 😛

I'm pretty confident I can knock off both WWF games, just gotta actually play them.  It's PGA European Tour that I'm not sure of...I'm pretty good with 8 and 16 bit golf games, but I haven't played anything later, and I know they got a lot more complicated after the SNES/Genesis era.

i mean, if u buy me vodka ill send u whatever you want 🤣

• Haha 1

Play whatever you want man.  Just because someone's working on it doesn't mean you can't.  It's more like everyone is claiming something just to make sure it gets done.

Anyway, I made a shitton of progress on Nobunaga 2 today, so much so that I'll likely be done by the weekend, if not tomorrow.  I'll likely start chipping away on Attitude after that if its not done by then.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Play whatever you want man.  Just because someone's working on it doesn't mean you can't.  It's more like everyone is claiming something just to make sure it gets done.

Anyway, I made a shitton of progress on Nobunaga 2 today, so much so that I'll likely be done by the weekend, if not tomorrow.  I'll likely start chipping away on Attitude after that if its not done by then.

Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

I mean hell I'll do it for 20 bucks

send me that paypal 😏

So question - for WWF Wrestlemania 2000, are we required to win the belt in Road to Wrestlemania, or just finish the year?  Finishing the year would be easy enough, but winning the belt requires winning the Royal Rumble first.  I've just won the King of the Ring, so I've still got a ways to go yet, but I want to know whether or not to try hard 😛

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, the_wizard_666 said:

So question - for WWF Wrestlemania 2000, are we required to win the belt in Road to Wrestlemania, or just finish the year?  Finishing the year would be easy enough, but winning the belt requires winning the Royal Rumble first.  I've just won the King of the Ring, so I've still got a ways to go yet, but I want to know whether or not to try hard 😛

win royal rumble......

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, the_wizard_666 said:

642d1921c3ec21aecded4d95a136c7dd.png

Not to worry though, I'll take care of it, along with Attitude and PGA. I want that $20, hahaha.

Almost done with ECW. I haven't played it much at all over the last week or so since I was having a lot of fun playing DOOM & DOOM II, but I'm hammering away at it now.

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

win royal rumble......

So I have to win the championship at Wrestlemania then.  Okay.  I only ask because it says to complete the road to Wrestlemania, which implies just getting through the mode.  Wins and losses are irrelevant to the stated goal, so yeah, just wanted to make sure. 

3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

642d1921c3ec21aecded4d95a136c7dd.png

Not to worry though, I'll take care of it, along with Attitude and PGA. I want that $20, hahaha.

Almost done with ECW. I haven't played it much at all over the last week or so since I was having a lot of fun playing DOOM & DOOM II, but I'm hammering away at it now.

I'm probably not doing all three anyway, I just want to get one game in the books so that I can be part of the year that the list gets completed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

6 hours ago, Jeevan said:

win royal rumble......

Wait didn’t we have that discussion a few months ago in here about how to consider it beat? I think I made the point that playing through the Road is functionally the same as “beating” it. Just minus being the champion, I’ll have to look back through this thread after work

Events Helper · Posted
36 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Wait didn’t we have that discussion a few months ago in here about how to consider it beat? I think I made the point that playing through the Road is functionally the same as “beating” it. Just minus being the champion, I’ll have to look back through this thread after work

hell idk I've had a few since then, it's possible.

Well, I still have a fair but to do before getting to the Rumble, so let me know what you find.

Edit: apparently the only real benefit to winning the title at Mania is to unlock Shawn Michaels, which is why they require winning the Rumble.  It's like how you have to win King of the Ring in order to get the chance to unlock Dude Love.  So unless we're requiring unlocking HBK, there shouldn't be a need to do it in order to consider it beaten.  Just my two cents though.

Edited by the_wizard_666
  • Agree 2

More progress.  Just made it through Summer Slam, and man was I busy.  I had to defend my Hardcore title, then face Kane for the European title, and after that I had a world title match against Shane McMahon of all people (who randomly won it from The Undertaker on Heat).  Had both Cactus Jack and Dude Love come out, not sure if I'll have to face them or not, but apparently my Raw match is another tag match, which I hate, so I'm calling it for today.  I'm currently undefeated as well, though it may just be quicker to just get counted out every match and not worry about my record.  

And for anyone who cares, I'm running as Ken Shamrock, with Steve Blackman as my partner.  Definitely not going easy on myself here by taking mid careers, but whatever.

• Like 2