IGNORED

MLP Werewolf! Sign Up!

Rhapsody98

40 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Has the game started yet? I'm the doctor!

i yam what i yam and that is all the i yam.  but @Glovesis the cover man that @G-type nightly report can cover for sure.  but @Link,@ZeldaFreak, @ZeldaFan042for sure are in the past but not the same past. While @WalterWhiteJr.dose the zombie dance. and @Brickmanponders a new name "WesBrick" the Lakers new zero point shooter.  while@FireHazard51is new chef at @DefaultGenand @Avgn Gamernew storefront At New @Rhapsody98 MyLittePony's Mall.  and left out of all the fun is @Makarand @fcgamerthe are up just to late and sleep all day.  the moral of the story is "i yam what i yam and that is all the i yam"  embrase the chaos and give MLP a chance, for @Hammerfestusis sure to bring the rainbow to this back stabbing game...

Edited by JVOSS
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

i yam what i yam and that is all the i yam.  but @Glovesis the cover man that @G-type nightly report can cover for sure.  but @Link,@ZeldaFreak, @ZeldaFan042for sure are in the past but not the same past. While @WalterWhiteJr.dose the zombie dance. and @Brickmanponders a new name "WesBrick" the Lakers new zero point shooter.  while@FireHazard51is new chef at @DefaultGenand @Avgn Gamernew storefront At New @Rhapsody98 MyLittePony's Mall.  and left out of all the fun is @Makarand @fcgamerthe are up just to late and sleep all day.  the moral of the story is "i yam what i yam and that is all the i yam"  embrase the chaos and give MLP a chance, for @Hammerfestusis sure to bring the rainbow to this back stabbing game...

halloween smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2023 at 12:50 PM, DefaultGen said:

got a private message with details, take it or laeve it

@Gloves - townie but actually indy
@Hammerfestus - quiet townie
@WalterWhiteJR - townie
@RH - townie
@Brickman - 100% scum, lean indy
@Firehazard - cute sidekick energy, definitely spike
@Zeldafreak - talks too much, keep an eye on him
@DefaultGen - old school townie
@Zeldafan042 - zf imposter, definite scum
@Avgn Gamer - scum
@G-Type - who???
@Link - linky pie
@JVOSS - TOWN
@Makar - confessed...
@Rhapsody98 mystery 16th player a.k.a. twilight sparkle

You're just jealous I wipe my ass with nba ballers platinum hits, also I love you

• Love 1

3 hours ago, JVOSS said:

walter white GIF

• Wow! 2
  • Haha 1