IGNORED

Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread

Makar

30 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Haha, it was more of a I'd rather die than stick to that deal. Nothing I said has any weight to it since I was a wolf last game 🤣

And damn @JVOSS already? 🤣

@PuppyWaffleswill we do need to kill a townie the first day so... you just made it easy by asking to be killed and i obliged your request....  

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 10:38 AM, RH said:

I just noticed we have a new forum member player.  Welcome aboard and I'm curious, how'd you get hear?  Feel free to introduce yourself too.

Also, just so you know, WW attitudes stay within WW here on this forum and rarely do grudges carry past the game, although some people have had to take multi-game cool off sessions because these games can get heated.

But, I assume that since you're hear whoever invited you has probably already told that already.   Regardless, the point is to have fun, lie, have fun, accuse people of lying, have fun, stir the pot and yeah, enjoy the insanity of it all.

Kalebrok invited me to play Survivor on Discord and Makar (I think that's the right person? idk, one of Kalebrok's brothers) invited me to play this game lol but it seems fun!

This is your 24hr reminder that the game starts TOMORROW at 10pm EST 

1) @Gloves
2) @WalterWhiteJr.
3) @Rhapsody98
4) @Brickman
5) @Hammerfestus
6) @fcgamer
7) @ZeldaFreak
8. @G-type
9) @PuppyWaffles
10) @Br81zad
11) @DefaultGen