IGNORED

Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread

Makar

11 minutes ago, Splain said:

Lol nah, make fun of me all you want, I'm just saying that so that when I screw everything up I can say I warned everyone 😄

I would never forever remember and recall that time you YOLO backstabbed someone in that Among Us game on IIRC your very first turn.

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Splain said:

Lol.

I made it to the end of that game, only to be imprisoned in the salt mines forever.

Hahaha, man I forgot about that.

I really did love that Among Us game, that was a lot of fun. I was basically serving as @Hammerfestus's bodyguard for the entire last half of that game. Couldn't be happier to have brought home the win with him, especially with how long that game lasted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I really did love that Among Us game, that was a lot of fun. I was basically serving as @Hammerfestus's bodyguard for the entire last half of that game. Couldn't be happier to have brought home the win with him, especially with how long that game lasted.

I wonder if I’ll ever forget about that time I went to the observation deck.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah that game was epic! Definitely why I mentioned it as my favourite in my interview with Reed.

I also had forgotten that was the fate of you Splain, such a hilarious ending to your game. 

What about us telling Defaultgen that he’d only need an hour a day to play the game and it ended up going for like two months? It was his first WW game. Lmao! 🤣

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

I wonder if I’ll ever forget about that time I went to the observation deck.

I don't think you ever will, every time you've brought it up I had already long since forgotten about it myself 😆

Perhaps one day you'll understand the concept of pressuring someone just to see how they'll react 😉

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Brickman said:

What about us telling Defaultgen that he’d only need an hour a day to play the game and it ended up going for like two months? It was his first WW game. Lmao! 🤣

Hey it's up to the individual players how much time they wanna dedicate to it, if they want to spend several hours a day reading and posting then that's their choice, haha. You CAN spend only about an hour a day on it.

...If you're OK with people calling you inactive and voting for you, that is 😆

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread
31 minutes ago, Makar said:

Sweetttt and welcome to the chaos that is werewolf!

@RH are you in? If so, we’ve hit our 18 and we can figure out a good start date for everyone 

the start date!!!! the is the day you burn your Zelda Collection and film it.  the joy of a backfire and the small of plastic in the A.M....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Makar said:

Sweetttt and welcome to the chaos that is werewolf!

@RH are you in? If so, we’ve hit our 18 and we can figure out a good start date for everyone 

I’ll spare the details but kick-off for my new project at work has been pushed back multiple times due to circumstances outside of the businesses control. I legit have no clue how hard or easy it will be when it starts, which will hopefully be by the end of this coming week.

That said, I am willing to join but I’d feel better if we could work on finding a back up just in case I have to dip.  I’ll do my best to prevent that but I’ve been holding out on responding because, honestly, I don’t know what the next 6-8 weeks of work are going to look like.

10 hours ago, RH said:

I’ll spare the details but kick-off for my new project at work has been pushed back multiple times due to circumstances outside of the businesses control. I legit have no clue how hard or easy it will be when it starts, which will hopefully be by the end of this coming week.

That said, I am willing to join but I’d feel better if we could work on finding a back up just in case I have to dip.  I’ll do my best to prevent that but I’ve been holding out on responding because, honestly, I don’t know what the next 6-8 weeks of work are going to look like.

Good to hear man!

alright how does this Thursday the 11th work as a start date for everyone? I can send out roles before then and have the game officially start on the 11th

1) @Gloves
2) @WalterWhiteJr.
3) @Rhapsody98
4) @Brickman
5) @Hammerfestus
6) @fcgamer
7) @ZeldaFreak
8. @G-type
9) @PuppyWaffles
10) @Br81zad
11) @DefaultGen
12) @Bettington Bear