IGNORED

Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread

Makar

• The title was changed to Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread (only 3 spots left)
  • The title was changed to Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread ( only 2 spots left)

Attention all players. I am pleased to announce the game setup is finally all done. It’ll be most fun if we can fill 18 slots but if not we’ll make do with 16. Let’s fill these last slots if we can though. And then we can start figuring out a start date perhaps within the next week ish. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Makar said:

Attention all players. I am pleased to announce the game setup is finally all done. It’ll be most fun if we can fill 18 slots but if not we’ll make do with 16. Let’s fill these last slots if we can though. And then we can start figuring out a start date perhaps within the next week ish. 

Celebration Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Splain said:

I shouldn't join in. I'm not good at this game and it takes up a lot of mental energy that I can't always spare.

But like, right now, I kinda wanna play. So let's go with that. Sign me up!

It’s all part of the fun! Also don’t sell yourself short man, you’re good at the game. Just because we make fun of you eating a hat it’s just all in good fun 🙂 worst that happens is you end up in the dead thread.

• Love 1

• The title was changed to Werewolf 14 (Pikmin themed) Signup Thread ( only 1 spot left)
Editorials Team · Posted
9 hours ago, Brickman said:

It’s all part of the fun! Also don’t sell yourself short man, you’re good at the game. Just because we make fun of you eating a hat it’s just all in good fun 🙂 worst that happens is you end up in the dead thread.

Lol nah, make fun of me all you want, I'm just saying that so that when I screw everything up I can say I warned everyone 😄

• Haha 1