IGNORED

Video Game Music Appreciation Thread

AverageOliver98

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw this clip on Streets of Rage:

Now I can see clearly why I loved this franchise so much back in the 90s. Great funk music giving this fighting series the edge in atmosphere like no other. Also, the fella in the video has serious skills to be able to listen to the music and immediately able to transfer it to the keys on a piano.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 released 30 years ago today, so in honor of the best* Sonic game's birthday, here are some of the games best tracks... that we may never hear in future rereleases (unless you like modding):

Carnival Night

Spoiler

Hard Times Ice Cap

Spoiler

Launch Base

Spoiler

Knuckles Theme, Act 1 Boss, and Stranger in Moscow Credits

Spoiler

*Sonic 3 is my favorite Sonic game and if you don't think so, thats okay. You're still wrong, but its okay.

3 minutes ago, AverageOliver98 said:

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 released 30 years ago today, so in honor of the best* Sonic game's birthday, here are some of the games best tracks... that we may never hear in future rereleases (unless you like modding):

Carnival Night

Reveal hidden contents

Hard Times Ice Cap

Hide contents

Launch Base

Reveal hidden contents

Knuckles Theme, Act 1 Boss, and Stranger in Moscow Credits

Hide contents

*Sonic 3 is my favorite Sonic game and if you don't think so, thats okay. You're still wrong, but its okay.

I was very disappointed when these versions were dropped from Origins. I get it, license and whatnot. But those tunes are utterly iconic.

• 2 months later...