IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2022**

BeaIank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@BeaIank: you moved Stinger to the archive but didn't update the Geral Standings or the Shooter Standings - just want to make sure this wasn't forgotten...

EDIT - And I guess you could do Wario's Woods as well now that it's over, but I know how you like to wait till the following week to tally the point totals...

Edited by Dr. Morbis

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

@BeaIank: you moved Stinger to the archive but didn't update the Geral Standings or the Shooter Standings - just want to make sure this wasn't forgotten...

EDIT - And I guess you could do Wario's Woods as well now that it's over, but I know how you like to wait till the following week to tally the point totals...

Tomorrow's a holiday here. I will update the geral and genre standings then.
I must have forgotten to post it completely.

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Turns out I had generated the html for the last results but forgot to actually edit the post with it.
I will tally Wario's Wood tomorrow and post as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...