IGNORED

Try code HAPPY25 on eBay. You might get $25 off on eBay.

RH

My account is quite old as ebay originally AuctionWeb (95-97) was only San Francisco, northern CA based until it spread state wide, then nationally.  June 9, 1997 is my start date there.  I don't agree with what they listed me as buying first because I remember very distinctly buying around half the few dozen Super Famicom games I had in the day in the later 90s when I was in college.

Says my first purchase was a 6 Pak - Sega Genesis - Brand New on Nov 3, 2001, and first sale a year later on Nov 21 2002 Pikmin Gamecube, Barely Used CIB.  I'd believe that, hated it compared to the sequel. 😄   IT says my first 'offer' I won/tried was the RARE Kirby's Dream Land 3 Game that was mint on May 21, 2011.  I've never been a fan of doing offers, or watching either much as that didn't happen until 2015 as I preferred just doing firefox bookmarks.

I've not used the code yet.  Quite honestly I have no idea what to use it on.  If I have to just piss it on something fluff like some Nintendo Power magazines or a random handheld or switch game I will, not going to throw that kind of freebie away.

Edited by Tanooki

25 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I figured that out once I saw Gloves post.  I checked my messages, but I didn't get it.  I had a handful of things I was interested in too.  Oh well.  

I'd try the code even if you didnt get the message. From what I've seen on slick deals it's really hit or miss. 

9 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

I'd try the code even if you didnt get the message. From what I've seen on slick deals it's really hit or miss. 

I mentioned earlier that I tried it a bunch of different ways and it would not accept it.  😔

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, BreaKBeatZ said:

Interesting first purchase - I wish I had kept collecting NES games! I was ahead of the curve in 2001, but sold this game and most of the rest I had collected. I started up again in 2013.

r5Gaucw.png

I actually started using ebay earlier but had that account banned for selling virtual items in Everquest.

Oh man, what did that sealed DW cost back then? Like $20? LOL

After missing out on something I saw locally that was full retail priced with some minor damage to it, it hit me I had the coupon and it was going to expire the next day, so I used it on that.

Got it for $55+8 shipping, minus the 25 which is great and I've got an amazing complete steelbook/sleeved copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy coming for notably less than the local one and under the usual ebay average either way too which is doubly nice.:D