IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2022 - 564/677 (bonus games - 83/100)

scaryice

Bart Vs The Space Mutants

Funny thing.  At the title screen Marge and Homer had some weird shape / color glitching or something.  I hit start and everything looked normal afterward.  Then for the first time that I can recall every single person in 1st level Springfield was an alien.  Then in the first 10 seconds or so of level 2 I got 5 aliens in rapid succession without even having to advance the screen more than the slightest.  Can't recall that ever happening either.  Probably just coincidence but seemed strange enough to mention...

Edited by PII

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2022 - 133/677 (bonus games - 19/100)
Graphics Team · Posted
19 hours ago, PII said:

🙂 And here I've been obscuring those big beautiful knobs with my name plate this year...

I passed along your compliment and told her what a talented Visual Artist you are and she requested that I take some glamor shots for your consideration.  She thought you might like to do a sketch / paint / a portrait etc. sometime...

glamor 1.png

glamor 2.png

Pii TV.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

Cool World 

Would've been a no-death but I goofed on the abandoned freeway and came up with 9 nickels instead of 10 so I had to sacrifice a life on the boss to get that extra nickel.   =   (another great video game comment to travel back in time with and show to someone like, "Hey, here's part of an actual conversation from the future.")

Edited by PII