IGNORED

Reed's finds/pickups

Reed Rothchild

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Hey, it's not Christmas yet! 😒

And there should have been one more item in that package. 😉

Oh, that's hilarious.  It fell out of the shirt and I was like "what hell is this?"  Start fiddling with it, and then figured it was probably nothing.  I didn't notice the coin shape.

Events Team · Posted
27 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Oh, that's hilarious.  It fell out of the shirt and I was like "what hell is this?"  Start fiddling with it, and then figured it was probably nothing.  I didn't notice the coin shape.

That's a vintage Casa Bonita arcade token.  They swapped over to cards after reopening.

They have those little flags at your table to signal the waiter (and ask for more sopapillas of course).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Been wanting this for forever and finally pulled the trigger.  Cost me about $50.  Damn thing is a tome: gotta be nearly 10 pounds.

PXL_20240119_193843915.jpg

I still need to grab this one. I got the CRPG book and it’s amazing. Definitely recommend that one if you don’t have it.

• Love 1

Editorials Team · Posted
6 hours ago, Brickman said:

I still need to grab this one. I got the CRPG book and it’s amazing. Definitely recommend that one if you don’t have it.

I told myself I can't buy that one until I finish reading this one.  Which is gonna be tricky when I read 3-4 books at once.

• Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
On 1/20/2024 at 7:38 PM, greenthunder said:

Dang, I've also being eyeing a copy for a while and I'm jealous. Are you planning to read the whole thing or just the games you like?

Whole thing.  But it's pretty massive.  I still have a Shin Megami Tensei book I need to read as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Editorials Team · Posted

Filled a bunch of gaps in my 1980s adventure movies collection.

Star Wars was $30 and I had some discounts to bundle with that.

Castle Crashers was briefly in stock.

Found the sweet Ducks jersey at a thrift store.  I pretty much buy any jerseys I come across for my boys.  This one is gonna be a few years before it will fit any of them, but I couldn't pass it up.

PXL_20240428_025242431.jpg