IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving America!

Jeevan

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I had a wave just end and not move on to the next one even though I cleared all of the enemies. I think that happened to @NESfiend too.

I meant to say 10 not 12; I just had it happen again at (I believe) the same spot as the first time - right after wave 11 ended.

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not tbh.

I just beat wave 11 and it did it again. At any rate, here's my score, which may potentially be the highest score possible if it does indeed end after wave 11:

Screenshot 2021-11-28 081255.png

Wave 11 might be the end. I haven't been able to clear it yet.

10 minutes ago, Gloves said:

There's a trick to it if you wanna be a cheap bastard about it.

I haven't figured it out, but that could be problematic if wave 11 is really is the end and 66,000 is the highest possible score since @Jeevan would have to figure out a tiebreaker.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I haven't figured it out, but that could be problematic if wave 11 is really is the end and 66,000 is the highest possible score since @Jeevan would have to figure out a tiebreaker.

Tiebreaker is easy - whoever posted first.

So I win! 🙂

54 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not tbh.

I just beat wave 11 and it did it again. At any rate, here's my score, which may potentially be the highest score possible if it does indeed end after wave 11:

Screenshot 2021-11-28 081255.png

I just had the same thing happen. I forgot to get a picture though so I get to test it out again.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, MegaMan52 said:

Here you go, Jeeves:

Score: 65,750 

tggscore.jpg.ffc747e2877e4d0d89d0fea9875a453c.jpg

I let the last guy live. I'll take 3rd place, unless my previous score counts.

previous score counts, ill let it be a 3 way tie and just pass out 25 bux a piece, if gloves doesn't want in on it, then i will give 25 to top 2 and 15 to 3rd.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

previous score counts, ill let it be a 3 way tie and just pass out 25 bux a piece, if gloves doesn't want in on it, then i will give 25 to top 2 and 15 to 3rd.

Yeah I was just playing for funsies, don't include me in the gift card stuff please.

• Like 1

I don't really care about the money either, I just wanted to play the game. I used to play a lot of flash games in the early 2000's (I've got an entire playlist full of videos of flash games on my YouTube channel). It's really cool that some of them are still playable even after flash was discontinued.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

I don't really care about the money either, I just wanted to play the game. I used to play a lot of flash games in the early 2000's (I've got an entire playlist full of videos of flash games on my YouTube channel). It's really cool that some of them are still playable even after flash was discontinued.

agree, and hopefully more to come as i discover them 😉  

You can use it to buy an sd card 😉  

3 hours ago, Gloves said:

Yeah I was just playing for funsies, don't include me in the gift card stuff please.

If that kicks me back into third and it stands, donate it to 1-up or the site. Im way overdue to donate to the site anyhow. If gloves or jeeves wants to send me a link to be a subscriber or whatever, Ill make good use of it

Administrator · Posted
Just now, NESfiend said:

If that kicks me back into third and it stands, donate it to 1-up or the site. Im way overdue to donate to the site anyhow. If gloves or jeeves wants to send me a link to be a subscriber or whatever, Ill make good use of it

Hey I won't turn down a generous offer to support the community: https://www.videogamesage.com/subscriptions/