IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving America!

Jeevan

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

na, I wasn't trying on this......just messed around.  I'll really try later today maybe.  I gotta beat you at least.

I'll probably give it another try later while I can still use the computer, but the best I've done since this morning was 43k.

2 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Did another run and improved a little to jump jeevan. Ill be back on it tonight when my brother gets here 

I'll probably give it one more shot, but I'm not sure if I can do much better. Level 11 had so many enemies that it looked like a kill screen.

Just now, Jeevan said:

it'll be ok, I THINK I'm done, even if I win I won't have much time to kick more ass next week.  I'd hate to have to make the other guy cry

I might have some time tomorrow morning and later Sunday afternoon, but that's looking to be about it.

36 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I actually played a game this morning and I got to the last enemy of a wave (35,750) and the dude was nowhere to be found. Blew up everything on screen like crazy but couldnt move on. Weird as hell

It glitched out one me once too. I killed everything and it didn't go to the next stage. 

• The topic was unpinned