IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving America!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
38 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I actually played a game this morning and I got to the last enemy of a wave (35,750) and the dude was nowhere to be found. Blew up everything on screen like crazy but couldnt move on. Weird as hell

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

It glitched out one me once too. I killed everything and it didn't go to the next stage. 

Nobodys Perfect GIF by Rooster Teeth

7 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Competition makes you work harder, now that i conceded in the nes weekly, you need something to do 😆

This could also be an elaborate trick to get me to quit playing Challenger, but I have a feeling that I'm the only person thats gonna be happy about the second round being black box sports games. 

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

This could also be an elaborate trick to get me to quit playing Challenger, but I have a feeling that I'm the only person thats gonna be happy about the second round being black box sports games. 

na, you can have that, i really don't wanna play that long again lol

2 hours ago, NESfiend said:

I updated to a score higher than his, so he has his work cut out for him

How far did you get? I swear Wave 11 is supposed to be a kill screen. Everyone just tosses grenades all over the place and you can't avoid them.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

35 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

How far did you get? I swear Wave 11 is supposed to be a kill screen. Everyone just tosses grenades all over the place and you can't avoid them.

Im pretty sure wave 11 is what killed me. And yes, its a bitch, but I think its possible. I worked it some before it got me and thought I had it under control

5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I think if you dodge all the grenades they don't throw them again until you shoot them.  just a thought 😉  

I noticed that there seemed to be something that caused them to quit throwing the grenades, but I wasn't sure if it was a glitch or of something causes them to stop.

Events Helper · Posted
37 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I noticed that there seemed to be something that caused them to quit throwing the grenades, but I wasn't sure if it was a glitch or of something causes them to stop.

shoot to kill is my motto, if you don't then they will throw another i believe

Just now, Jeevan said:

shoot to kill is my motto, if you don't then they will throw another i believe

I have a fairly large lead over third place unless a bunch of people are sitting on scores and not posting. I doubt I'll spend all day tomorrow trying to beat @NESfiend, but I imagine I'll give it another attempt at least.

Administrator · Posted

I seem to have either beaten or broken the game. As I finished a level, I think it was level 10, it forced me into the Upgrades menu. I have max Bullets and Energy already, and Speed is now infinitely upgradeable (pointless), so it's just eating away my points.

I'll start over to see if it's a glitch or I've beaten it. It won't let me keep playing and I dumped all of my points into Speed to see if it'd let me do so, perhaps foolishly so as I never took a screenshot of my score.

13 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I seem to have either beaten or broken the game. As I finished a level, I think it was level 10, it forced me into the Upgrades menu. I have max Bullets and Energy already, and Speed is now infinitely upgradeable (pointless), so it's just eating away my points.

I'll start over to see if it's a glitch or I've beaten it. It won't let me keep playing and I dumped all of my points into Speed to see if it'd let me do so, perhaps foolishly so as I never took a screenshot of my score.

I can confirm that it goes to wave 11 at least. The speed upgrade doesn't max out for some reason since I noticed the same thing early on. The upgrades seem fairly useless to me. I didn't notice the speed making any difference. I reload fast enough out of habit that the ammo upgrade doesn't help. The energy one is somewhat useful, but after wave 10 you're probably going to get hit by multiple grenades at the same time and get killed anyway.