IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving America!

Jeevan

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

if you don't I will send some pupper treats for him!  looks so cute, I didn't know you had a cool thing about you buddy 😏

He developed a taste for fortune cookies from me bringing home Chinese carry out. Now I have to buy them by the case off of Amazon to keep him happy!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jeevan said:

@Bearcat-Doug

Couple more I might beat ya.....this is with max ammo and a couple health upgrades, so prolly more like 40k, but of course it doesn't count 😒  But if I can keep improving I can beat you at this too 😆

EqeGm7i.jpg

If You Say So Reaction GIF

I really didn't notice the upgrades making much of a difference. It starts to get crazy enough around stage 7 that even the health upgrades won't help if you get caught in a corner.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I really didn't notice the upgrades making much of a difference. It starts to get crazy enough around stage 7 that even the health upgrades won't help if you get caught in a corner.

true, not sure what stage that is honestly.  50k might be hard to beat, we shall see.  I gotta go for now, you got time to improve everything I have beaten you at this week!!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'd like to think 50,000 would be good enough for a top 3 score, but it's hard telling since I could see @NESfiend really getting into this.

Funny you mention that.  I stayed up stupidly late last night because Im at my parents and they got up this morning with my son and told me to sleep in. Rare thing for me. Got a few games in and its a blast! Ill have a score today, but doubt it will be real competitive. Too much going on. Lions, msu basketball, chase hq, beer, eating. Its a full schedule already!

1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

Funny you mention that.  I stayed up stupidly late last night because Im at my parents and they got up this morning with my son and told me to sleep in. Rare thing for me. Got a few games in and its a blast! Ill have a score today, but doubt it will be real competitive. Too much going on. Lions, msu basketball, chase hq, beer, eating. Its a full schedule already!

Same here. I'll be busy today and the Bearcats game is tomorrow at 3:30 for some reason which will likely keep me occupied most of the day.

Events Helper · Posted
20 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

at lunch right now.  @Bearcat-Doug got some catching up to do.