IGNORED

Hey! OG Xbox collector joining in, not too many of us around!

I don’t know if I’m supposed to add pictures or not on an intro post, but just joined to see if there’s anyone around here who also is a major og Xbox collector? I’m on a Reddit and a Facebook Xbox collecting page with a pretty good following, but they also are more on the modding side. Thought it would be fun to come join a forum for collecting! Right now I collect sealed Platinum Hits titles (about halfway there, 81/161 titles), and also any collectors/big box bundles/etc of games. I’d be super interested in seeing some peoples Xbox game collection 

• Like 7

Hey dood! Yep I love the og Xbox! I am at 630? of the USA cib 'black label' set, but have been taking my time. Going for variants, platinum hits and other region exclusives as well, not focusing on sealed except with stuff I like or hardware, etc though I imagine ph hunting has been a blast.

I'm on the reddit but not really active on there. I think I read that you got NBA ballers and that's what motivated you to go for the rest sealed or was that someone else?

I have a pickup thread in the show off section here if you want to wade though it, I post every Friday.

Welcome to VGS!!

Yes it was mainly because I found Ballers lol. Although who knows when I’ll ever find one sealed, but I’ve atleast been able to find some of the rare ones so far to knock out the way. Been looking hard for a sealed DDR Ultramix bundle platinum hits since it’s the only official PH bundle but still have never seen it posted yet 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ghkilla805 said:

Yes it was mainly because I found Ballers lol. Although who knows when I’ll ever find one sealed, but I’ve atleast been able to find some of the rare ones so far to knock out the way. Been looking hard for a sealed DDR Ultramix bundle platinum hits since it’s the only official PH bundle but still have never seen it posted yet 

Niice. Didn't know about the ddr bundle. What about the gta double pack?

• 1 month later...

Original x box is super fun and relatively easy to collect...

there are plenty of awesome finds left in the wild

and hopefully at least one platinum nba ballers left out there for me

I am around 600ish at the moment

Steel battalion is By far my fav game on the system 

orta is a solid 10 
and i hate to be “that guy”

but halo and halo 2

48F610F8-6E30-40C7-B68A-7A2A19D36685.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...