IGNORED

Werewolf 7: Batman - Harley Quinn's Revenge SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

Events Team · Posted
12 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

I'm thinking of extending it by 24 hours, to see if we get any last-minute sign-ups and to to give me a chance to finish a couple things I still need to do. 

At the end of the day, though, I don't think we're gonna hit 25 unfortunately, so it looks like I might have to adjust a few things. 

Also depends how everyone feels. If there is a large portion of people who would rather we try and wait to hit 25 we can do that for a bit longer.

Yeah, I'd be fine with delaying it for a bit.

Personally, as I've said I would prefer to wait and see if we can hit 25 to ensure the setup is as you envisioned, but I doubt everyone else would be willing to be that patient, haha.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah, I'd be fine with delaying it for a bit.

Personally, as I've said I would prefer to wait and see if we can hit 25 to ensure the setup is as you envisioned, but I doubt everyone else would be willing to be that patient, haha.

The longer we wait, the more that things could come up for people to bail.......just sayin'

If we start on monday or tomorrow i have no qualms with either!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
14 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

The longer we wait, the more that things could come up for people to bail.......just sayin'

If we start on monday or tomorrow i have no qualms with either!

Well if that's the case, then I'd rather people bail before the game starts than in the middle of it taking place.