IGNORED

Werewolf 7: Batman - Harley Quinn's Revenge SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

Events Team · Posted
On 7/13/2021 at 12:12 AM, Splain said:

Unfortunately I'm going to be traveling for the 2nd half of July and I don't know for sure what my connectivity will look like.

Sorry @KokiriChild to take so long to get back to you but I didn't know if it was a sure thing or not. Turns out it is!

Since @KokiriChild said that the game won't be starting until September, perhaps you could join up after all? I kind of figured it would be starting sometime in July as well, but if not then maybe it won't conflict with your schedule.

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

idk, he said 3 weeks originally not 3 months 🤣

I mean I'm not complaining personally, haha. Gives us plenty of time to get those last 4 slots filled. If we get enough sign-ups I'm sure he probably wouldn't mind starting it up early anyway if that's what everyone wants.

I don't think it was a typo, but I dunno, maybe he meant August? Haha.

Events Team · Posted
11 minutes ago, fox said:

Prob ment next Friday *July* 23rd.

*Typo* is very sus, giving the wolves a two month head start hmmmmm 🤔

September 23rd is on a Thursday anyway, so I'd assume it has to be a typo and he did mean July. That's a pretty bad typo though if that is the case, haha.

Sucks because I was actually looking forward to it starting later on, haha.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

September 23rd is on a Thursday anyway, so I'd assume it has to be a typo and he did mean July. That's a pretty bad typo though if that is the case, haha.

Sucks because I was actually looking forward to it starting later on, haha.

Scared I'll go off the rails again and call you a wolf?

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, behemos said:

Scared I'll go off the rails again and call you a wolf?

No because I had no issues defending myself last time, I'm scared that I won't have enough time to get my setup more or less fleshed out before this game starts and people will have to wait a bit longer between games, haha

23 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

No because I had no issues defending myself last time, I'm scared that I won't have enough time to get my setup more or less fleshed out before this game starts and people will have to wait a bit longer between games, haha

Yeah, I know. I was just messing around. I'll figure out a new way to look like an idiot. 

Events Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, behemos said:

Yeah, I know. I was just messing around. I'll figure out a new way to look like an idiot. 

Haha, yeah, I know.

I was kind of surprised to see you doing that last game, I feel like normally you play a much more low-key game than that. I've always had a hard time reading you.

Events Team · Posted
46 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Damn, thats the craziest typo ever. No idea why my brain wrote September. 

JULY 23, as in one week, not September. 🤣

Yeah, that was why I just took it as fact at first without even considering the possibility of it being a typo. I thought "Well, that's pretty far out, but how could he mistake one month for another? That wouldn't make sense, so I guess it's starting in September" hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

Damn, thats the craziest typo ever. No idea why my brain wrote September. 

JULY 23, as in one week, not September. 🤣

I was about to be like

Kermit GIF

and ask if you are all right KC, do we need to send some help? lol

just blame ZeldaFreak and ZeldaFan and getting them mixed up... does it have anything to do with it? No, but at least that's what I would do lol all that crazy Zelda cross fanboyness 😛

• Haha 4

On 7/17/2021 at 7:11 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

Dude, you had no issues defending yourself because like 3 other people KNEW you were town and you had your little OP hugbox!!! 🤣

Fucks sake Jeevy... 😜

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Oh shit boys, it's getting REAL in here!

Welcome back, sir! 😉

You know it!

I's great to be back! Been overworking myself as usual and simply haven't had the time for games, but Imma do my best to be ative here!

I thought Mafia/WW had died here, but man am I glad it's still going 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristophanes said:

You know it!

I's great to be back! Been overworking myself as usual and simply haven't had the time for games, but Imma do my best to be ative here!

I thought Mafia/WW had died here, but man am I glad it's still going 🙂

Oh no doubt! All we had to do was poach a 🦏 and behead a 🤴 and we were right back on track! 😄

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Aristophanes said:

My first ever game of Mafia online on ScrewAttack Forums was Batman themed.

/in

Someone ping me when this gets close, I'm very AFK a lot lately. 

Nice, super happy to see you join up, it's been awhile! 😄

Keep in mind that it does actually start on the 23rd of July, not September, that was a real bad typo on Kokiri's part. At the time I PMed you about it that hadn't been figured out, and I took the September date as the actual start date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, OptOut said:

Dude, you had no issues defending yourself because like 3 other people KNEW you were town and you had your little OP hugbox!!! 🤣

Fucks sake Jeevy... 😜

Haha, nah, that had nothing to do with it. ZFan going super hard after behemos after that actually almost fucked us over since that made people more suspicious of him, haha.