IGNORED

RIP Mcafee. Shenanigans??

phart010

John Mcafee has died. Apparently he was in a prison in Spain for some time now. A court just ruled to extradite him to the US and hours later he was found dead by hanging in his cell..

I realize this may be a sensitive issue as a man has died. But he’s also a public figure and a very politically charged personality so I thought it may possibly be appropriate to discuss the circumstances of his death and theorize on possible causes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/06/23/john-mcafee-dies-by-suicide-inside-prison-in-barcelona/amp/

Edited by phart010

Personally I thought Jeff Epstein was a murdered. He had too much dirt on too many people.

But Mcafee... I don’t know. So far they are saying it looks like a suicide.

He did already tweet that if he dies Epstein style then you should know that it was not him who killed himself.

But he also did seem like a troubled guy from the many clips I’ve listened to him in. He was a big libertarian maybe even anarchist and I can’t help but wonder if he could have performed a false flag attack against himself just as a final F-U to the government. You know, to add to the anti-government sentiment.

When I think about this I wonder if it were actually a murder, what did he have that would cause others to want to get rid of him? I really don’t know.

He certainly didn’t have much to lose. His health was already failing him and the prison he was headed to in the US would probably be worse than the one he was already in. Religiously speaking, I don’t think he was a believer in a heaven/hell paradigm.

Edited by phart010

Administrator · Posted

If you haven't seen it, check out Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee.

It is simply fascinating, with all sorts of twists and turns, and things you would just never expect.  I thought it was incredibly entertaining and interesting.

For the rest of time, anytime a provocateur dies, it will be a conspiracy. At least according to the scummy alt-right puke funnel mis-information loop that is.

I am just hoping that Darwinism and Covid will wipe out a majority of the Q idiots and shit like that dies. But I am not holding my breath.   

Edited by MrWunderful
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, G-type said:

He had a lot of enemies who might have wanted him dead. But he was also 75, with a history of mental problems, and family history of suicide, facing spending the rest of his life in prison... so it's not really that fishy.

I agree with this.  Good chance he offed himself.  Now Epstein....  that's a whole other story.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, G-type said:

He had a lot of enemies who might have wanted him dead. But he was also 75, with a history of mental problems, and family history of suicide, facing spending the rest of his life in prison... so it's not really that fishy.

Just curious, besides the tax authorities who were after him for tax evasion, who were his enemies?