IGNORED

Dogecoin is crashing!!!!!!!!

SilverspoonGaming

5 hours ago, Link said:

Wait. Is doge pronounced with a soft G? I watched SNL and Maye Musk pronounced it that way. I was like “whatever. She was reading off a cue card and she’s old and doesn’t know what this is.” But later Elon said it the same way. This makes no sense. Doge is a cool and nice Dog. Not a Doj. wtf, meme people? Shiba Inu Wow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I used to think it was pronounced "dog-eh" until I actually heard it. Apparently the doge spelling and "doj" pronunciation originally came from this video:   

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

47 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Hopefully you got out in time since it dropped 30% overnight.

Nope I didn’t.

Honestly, it sucks but I don’t mind. It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s a significant amount of money which means it’s a good learning mechanism.

Im gonna use the funds to play around with real investing... like Safemoon ... (kidding around)

10% will go to charity whenever I pull out the money.

29 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Nope I didn’t.

Honestly, it sucks but I don’t mind. It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s a significant amount of money which means it’s a good learning mechanism.

Im gonna use the funds to play around with real investing... like Safemoon ... (kidding around)

10% will go to charity whenever I pull out the money.

Sometimes the experience is worth more than the money. It may randomly jump back up again. You never know.  

2 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Wait, so you're telling me DOGE is a joke currency?

Shocked Futurama GIF

Hey jokes aside, I’m still up over 150% and it’s physically impossible for me to lose $1 unless I buy more.

but that would just be insanity. 🤔 unless...

13 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Hey jokes aside, I’m still up over 150% and it’s physically impossible for me to lose $1 unless I buy more.

but that would just be insanity. 🤔 unless...

I actually made $500 on it. Bought at .05 and sold at .32 or something like that, so I have no criticisms for people playing it. It's just become somehow even more volatile thanks to all Musk's shenanigans. I rolled my profits into LINK or something else I actually believe in.

Edited by DoctorEncore

8 hours ago, Link said:

Wait. Is doge pronounced with a soft G? I watched SNL and Maye Musk pronounced it that way. I was like “whatever. She was reading off a cue card and she’s old and doesn’t know what this is.” But later Elon said it the same way. This makes no sense. Doge is a cool and nice Dog. Not a Doj. wtf, meme people? Shiba Inu Wow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

3 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I used to think it was pronounced "dog-eh" until I actually heard it. Apparently the doge spelling and "doj" pronunciation originally came from this video:   

I just want to say anyone who says they know how to pronounce this coin, doesn't know what they were talking about. I was there at the initial release on Bitcoin Talk. I wouldn't touch it because it was a joke. Literally, it was 100% intended to be a joke, but in those early days people still liked to have fun.

Anyway, even then part of the "meme" of Dogecoin is that the creators were coy about the name and everyone had their own variation.

I was in the camp that called it "dodgy" coin. Because even then, I thought the whole thing was dodgy because if early crypto was about anything, it was about scamming people to back your bad ideas.

17 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Apparently the doge spelling and "doj" pronunciation originally came from this video:   

baleted!

Not that I haven’t thought about HSR recently, but I have not seen the puppet stuff 🤩 Loved it back in the flash days. Thanks for the potential info.

5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You still did pretty well right?

Of course.

35,120 Doge @ $0.488 and change came out to roughly $17k. Just a shame I could have sold and was thinking about selling at 0.70-$0.72 range.

Edit: Also, at least $1700 is going to St judes

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 1

Just now, ThePhleo said:

Of course.

35,120 Doge @ $0.488 and change came out to roughly $17k. Just a shame I could have sold and was thinking about selling at 0.70-$0.72 range

At least you came out ahead. I'm sure that there were plenty of people that sold at a loss or were lucky to break even. 

Doge always moves with the whale wallets. If you're looking at the charts of doge and not the whale wallet activity, you're doing it wrong. When the whale wallet sell a big chunk, everyone sells a big chunk. When they buy, everyone buys. 

It's bc 60% of doge is in less than 15 wallets. Follow the whales on that one or get out the water. 

• Like 1