IGNORED

Survivor: VGS - Fires of Redemption (Season 2) Sign-Up Thread! SIGN-UPS FULL - INQUIRE WITHIN TO BE A BACK-UP!

KokiriChild

Editorials Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, OptOut said:

OR, we finally team up and BRO down like never before, and give ALL these feeble hacks a lesson in SURVIVORIN'! You set em up, I knock em down! We could be a whirling dervish of backchat, bitchtalk, catfightin, sratchbackin, hipperdee-hoppin an a flipperdy floppin all the way to the GOLD, at which point I receive zero votes again and it's between like you and Ummm... I dunno, fucking,,, @Bettington Bear or whoever we can string along for the ride!

HASHTAGVOTEBEAR    HASHTAGNOTHINGHAPPENEDINTHEWOODS

tenor.gif

(I'm the handsome black man)

• Haha 4

Might as well put my cards on the table right now, seeing as, I mean, you know... I am psychologically incapable of keeping it in my fucking pants...

I'm in this for another 3rd place, zero votes, scenario! All I want is the fun and the attention, for as long as absolutely possible! If you want to get to the final AND have one less opponent to face in the final three, with me taking up the deadweight, JOIN ME!!!

BASTARDS CREW, 2.0, LET'S GO!!!! HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Dr Strangelove Movie GIF

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
52 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Might as well put my cards on the table right now, seeing as, I mean, you know... I am psychologically incapable of keeping it in my fucking pants...

I'm in this for another 3rd place, zero votes, scenario! All I want is the fun and the attention, for as long as absolutely possible! If you want to get to the final AND have one less opponent to face in the final three, with me taking up the deadweight, JOIN ME!!!

BASTARDS CREW, 2.0, LET'S GO!!!! HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Dr Strangelove Movie GIF

And you all should know not to listen to this man nor Makar if you know what's good for you 😉

Well, unless you particularly enjoy the feeling of the cold blade of a knife being firmly planted in to your back, of course. In which case, go right on ahead!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

And you all should know not to listen to this man nor Makar if you know what's good for you 😉

Well, unless you particularly enjoy the feeling of the cold blade of a knife being firmly planted in to your back, of course. In which case, go right on ahead!

Vintage Cutting GIF by LA Fashion Festival

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
20 hours ago, Jeevan said:

3. more spots!!!!  @FireHazard51 what are u thinking, want in?  

Never played this before.  Is the time commitment similar to werewolf where I'll need to read like 10 pages of post a day and keep notes on people for the span of a few weeks if I'm lucky and live long enough?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Never played this before.  Is the time commitment similar to werewolf where I'll need to read like 10 pages of post a day and keep notes on people for the span of a few weeks if I'm lucky and live long enough?  

Ohhh booooyyyyyyyyyyyyy... You have NO idea!!! 😄

It's basically a second full time job, except your work is hot goss and like 30 hours of videogaming a day, and you're paid in tears of bitter betrayal!!! 🤣

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Ohhh booooyyyyyyyyyyyyy... You have NO idea!!! 😄

It's basically a second full time job, except your work is hot goss and like 30 hours of videogaming a day, and you're paid in tears of bitter betrayal!!! 🤣

Unless you're proficient in MS Paint. That takes the time commitment down 10-fold. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Events Helper · Posted
31 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

u can sign up for backup duty, but it can be taxing.  if nothing else join the club and follow along and then think about playing next time!  

• Like 2

Editorials Team · Posted
4 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

Worse.  They'll be like "surprise, beat this Atari Jaguar game, and do well in these SNES, PS1, and GBA games.  You have 36 hours.". At which point you start calling in sick to work.

...or you do what I do, and give up and drink beer.

I kid.  Kind of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Worse.  They'll be like "surprise, beat this Atari Jaguar game, and do well in these SNES, PS1, and GBA games.  You have 36 hours.". At which point you start calling in sick to work.

...or you do what I do, and give up and drink beer.

I kid.  Kind of.

you forgot to mention that after dedicating half a day to a game and submitting a score you feel somewhat okay about, you see that two other people have already submitted scores that are currently double the current Twin Galaxies record.

• Haha 3

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, G-type said:

you forgot to mention that after dedicating half a day to a game and submitting a score you feel somewhat okay about, you see that two other people have already submitted scores that are currently double the current Twin Galaxies record.

very true!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

At least this time my consoles are hooked up and I'm not moving 🤣

I think I spent an hour trying to find Super Castlevania IV last time

Yup.  That’s gonna be me. 

Anyone have any thoughts on a cheap but not garbage controller I’ll be able to use on a computer?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OptOut said:

OR, we finally team up and BRO down like never before, and give ALL these feeble hacks a lesson in SURVIVORIN'! You set em up, I knock em down! We could be a whirling dervish of backchat, bitchtalk, catfightin, sratchbackin, hipperdee-hoppin an a flipperdy floppin all the way to the GOLD, at which point I receive zero votes again and it's between like you and Ummm... I dunno, fucking,,, @Bettington Bear or whoever we can string along for the ride!

HASHTAGVOTEBEAR    HASHTAGNOTHINGHAPPENEDINTHEWOODS

VOTE BEAR?!? You want bear gone? Bear is best part of island... Plz forgib Bear for shit island... it has only grown larger

• Like 1
  • Haha 1