IGNORED

Survivor: VGS - Fires of Redemption (Season 2) Sign-Up Thread! SIGN-UPS FULL - INQUIRE WITHIN TO BE A BACK-UP!

KokiriChild

Editorials Team · Posted

I'm a little bummed that I'm not playing this round, sometimes the music from tetris.com pops into my head and I'm reminded of how stressful but oddly exciting the first round was. I'll volunteer to run some seedy underground game in the background that will end up being the only thing that matters in the end. Yeah, I'll do that.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Splain said:

I'm a little bummed that I'm not playing this round, sometimes the music from tetris.com pops into my head and I'm reminded of how stressful but oddly exciting the first round was. I'll volunteer to run some seedy underground game in the background that will end up being the only thing that matters in the end. Yeah, I'll do that.

If you wish to be a backup you are more than welcome!

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

If you wish to be a backup you are more than welcome!

oh I definitely still can't commit to actually playing, lol. I'll just watch from the sidelines and play Flappy Bird when I have a spare moment. But thanks! It looks like it's gonna be a great round.

• Sad 5

Is this a good time to mention that I almost had a heart attack recently, and I'm expecting all you guys to go SUPER fucking easy on me?

Ask @Jeevan for proof of you don't believe me!

Now, I'm gonna need a chaise lounges, a fresh toga, some palm frond guys to fan me and someone to peel my fucking grapes!

Get on that would you, team, I'm feeling a little faint... 😘

• Haha 5

Editorials Team · Posted
47 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Is this a good time to mention that I almost had a heart attack recently, and I'm expecting all you guys to go SUPER fucking easy on me?

Now, I'm gonna need a chaise lounges, a fresh toga, some palm frond guys to fan me and someone to peel my fucking grapes!

Sure thing buddy

giphy (28).gif

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, OptOut said:

Don’t go pulling a @Darth Vader on us now!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

even if I am pulling the strings 

Pulling on my heart strings, huh?! Is that some kind of JOKE, funny guy?!! I need those to LIVE dude, this is serious over here! 😓

That lil bastard's got a LOT of work to do to keep my shit-train on the fucking tracks, let me tell you! Fucking heart, I need to get me one of them robo fucking hearts to keep up with all the shit I go going on, man! 😖

You be GENTLE with me Jeevy. Gentle. 😤

• Eyeroll 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Pulling on my heart strings, huh?! Is that some kind of JOKE, funny guy?!! I need those to LIVE dude, this is serious over here! 😓

That lil bastard's got a LOT of work to do to keep my shit-train on the fucking tracks, let me tell you! Fucking heart, I need to get me one of them robo fucking hearts to keep up with all the shit I go going on, man! 😖

You be GENTLE with me Jeevy. Gentle. 😤

🤓

Events Helper · Posted

**clears throat**

Remaining castaways,

It is with heavy heart that I must announce to you that @OptOut has been removed from the game.  He did not pass his medical check within the final days before being dropped off on the island. 

That being said, this will not impact the game as the returning survivor Jeevan has stepped up to take his spot on the island.

We hope you all enjoy the season and rest assured, Optout will most likely be whining and crying on the sidelines as everyone will still talk shit about him as if he were there and as he receives all the votes for getting kicked off the island in the first Tribal Council.

--Jeeves

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1